My bird died and now my cat is crying

ppl have never heard a cat cry? its just a real loud strung out meow. my cat has a deep cry. you can hear it through out the whole house.

she only does it when she feels like she isnt getting attention. or if she sees another cat in the yard.

sorry about ur loss tho. my bird died last winter. my cat was a friend of my bird as well.

ppl have never heard a cat cry? its just a real loud strung out meow. my cat has a deep cry. you can hear it through out the whole house.

she only does it when she feels like she isnt getting attention. or if she sees another cat in the yard.

sorry about ur loss tho. my bird died last winter. my cat was a friend of my bird as well.

I knew that cat's cried but dayuum....this do sound like something off of a movie or sum #!!. Either way sorry bout ur loss OP.

I knew that cat's cried but dayuum....this do sound like something off of a movie or sum #!!. Either way sorry bout ur loss OP.

I have two cats and one of them used to cry when the other one ran away. Luckily he came back a week later.

He also does that when one of the cats is stuck in another room (and the door is shut).

Sorry for your loss. Cats are a lot smarter than people give credit for. I'm sure he feels like he lost a friend
frown.gif

I have two cats and one of them used to cry when the other one ran away. Luckily he came back a week later.

He also does that when one of the cats is stuck in another room (and the door is shut).

Sorry for your loss. Cats are a lot smarter than people give credit for. I'm sure he feels like he lost a friend
frown.gif

so much for animals are emtionless. sometimes i think some animals have/show more emtions than humans. may your cat get better from what seems to be a tough loss for him
frown.gif

so much for animals are emtionless. sometimes i think some animals have/show more emtions than humans. may your cat get better from what seems to be a tough loss for him
frown.gif

damn. I would have fed him to the cat. If i had a pet chicken, best believe i'm having drumsticks the day he dies

damn. I would have fed him to the cat. If i had a pet chicken, best believe i'm having drumsticks the day he dies

Sounds like the bird was a friend of your cats. If so, the cat probably wouldn't even try n eat it if you gave it to him/her.

Back
Top Bottom