My friends cousin is MISSING NT I need your HELP

i'm in philly, but honestly that pic doesn't help. just looks like an asian kid. south philly, right? what places did he like to go to, what were hishobbies, where was he last seen...? are the police on the case?

if you really wanted NT's "help" then you would go a lot more into detail.

smh.gif
At the people thinking this is funny. Any updates OP

OP just saw your poster on south as I was walking home. any news? ill keep my eyes peeled but it would help if like there's a specific spot he likes tohang around or something like that...

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

For a 13/14 year old he coded his message awfully well. Sort of eerie.

yea i thought so too but he's asian which means he's most likely a numbers genius

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

yea i thought so too but he's asian which means he's most likely a numbers genius
Wow.... just wow
indifferent.gif

Nice stereotype clown.

Well... we are good with numbers
ohwell.gif

any updates man, hit is up with some more pics fam. thats sad. at 13-14 i was loving my life, never thought this could really happen to someone in middleschool.

it's sad and everything but he clearly left a suicide note. It doesn't leave much to the imagination of what he was going to do

Nothing new, although someone who stated he was a investigator for runaways contacted me on here. I'll let you guys know if theres any news but for now itsthe same thing

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

WHO THE HELL HE THINKS HE IS..THE ZODIAC????
laugh.gif
Ether
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Funniest thing I've heard in a while.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
no disrespect tho what problems could this kid have at that age that would drive him to suicide? at the end of the day tho god will sort him out BTW dude took the coward way out
smh.gif

LMAOO I WENT IN ..ALMOST FORGOT THIS THREAD
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom