My friends little brother just hit my car..FML

He has no insurance...
smh.gif
smh.gif

His car died and it just rolled into the side of my car..cant open either doors on the passenger side...
smh.gif

frown.gif

That's an unfortunate dilemma since he's your homies bro.....you can get him into a lot of trouble, or have him pay you out of pocket.

If that's really you're homie, then your homie will have his brother pay out of pocket.  And real talk, make him sign a contract.  

That suks, but truthfully make sure he pays out of pocket. It wouldn't be on my watch to make sure that gets fixed.

Why not just have his older brother claim he was driving and it happened, or none of them have insurance?

Dude couldn't hit the brakes? !$%...

RIP to your (ex)friend's little brother.

Yeah he's in trouble. Tell him if he doesnt pay out of his pockets you're taking him to court.

Originally Posted by KnockoutNed

If that's really you're homie, then your homie will have his brother pay out of pocket.  And real talk, make him sign a contract.  
Only needed response in the thread imo
grin.gif

Dam....talk it out with him and your dude,see what's good,if he's your homie he's gunna do the right thing

establish a payment plan even if he's broke something reasonable. every 2 weeks or something. otherwise might have to burn a bridge if he's gonna leave you hanging

Back
Top Bottom