My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

TeamJordan79 wrote:
RedMan wrote:
1boredzombie wrote:
torgriffith Please point to a link or wikipedia page i want to learn about all that symbolism and ancient stuff you talking about, like you just blew my mind no hom0 though
Check out the site Vigilantcitizen.com It has a whole section on books to read.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good looks. I been meaning to read that edward bernays book 

I was up on Vigilantcitizen.com last year but I realized it's purpose is further indoctrination
because while informative at first, the website now to provid links 2 occult, witchcraft etc. links in a spin off website

Good looking on that website. Knowledge is knowing the ledge(ledger/balance of accounting). I'm not a whole hearted believer in any website i run across if that seems to be what I'm doing. The information is being revealed and it's filtering out through the media  outlets. I just hope forums like this can be proper grounds for people (THAT ARE INTERESTED) to discuss things rather than shout "non belief" at everything w/out proper discourse from both polarized parties on said issues. We as a people can discuss for that's what the public forums are for. I think it's better to be an informed citizen of the empire, than one who ignores reality. 

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

torgriffith Please point to a link or wikipedia page i want to learn about all that symbolism and ancient stuff you talking about, like you just blew my mind no hom0 though

good lookin my g
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

good lookin my g
pimp.gif

I'm all for educating oneself and being aware of what's going on, but what can you really do with the knowledge? I mean this in the most respectful way, but like just because you know what they're doing it's not like they're going to change right? I'm just trying to grasp this all.

If I sound like an idiot, flame on. whatever.

I'm all for educating oneself and being aware of what's going on, but what can you really do with the knowledge? I mean this in the most respectful way, but like just because you know what they're doing it's not like they're going to change right? I'm just trying to grasp this all.

Originally Posted by Parker Peterson

I feel you and this is the truth that one must realize. You don't sound like an idiot. This is a legitimate concern for anyone who has really thought about all this stuff. I wold have went crazy over every little detail w/out syncing it all together and  finding a way of processing information period.   
You have to process it up to ten, {word to numerology)
0). Source which all numbers emerge

1). Knowledge

2). Wisdom ( wise actions with it)

3). Understanding it.

4). Take into consideration the culture you are operating in with the knowledge

5). Refine it to a powerful state

6). Equality of amongst other 1's

7). See the spirituality of the knowledge and not just it's face value

8 ) . Use of either generating something, operating, or destroying it.

9). All the care needed to give things a proper birth/inception

10). Unison of using the source with proper knowledge.

I'm not a 5%er and don't let any one religious sect claim to be the source of "mystical" knowledge over my head. 

It is just my theory that people can operate and make better decisions once they have better input. What everyone does with knowledge varies just like the days all our birthdays fall on. At the end of the day, it's really all on you. 

Originally Posted by Parker Peterson

I feel you and this is the truth that one must realize. You don't sound like an idiot. This is a legitimate concern for anyone who has really thought about all this stuff. I wold have went crazy over every little detail w/out syncing it all together and  finding a way of processing information period.   
You have to process it up to ten, {word to numerology)
0). Source which all numbers emerge

1). Knowledge

2). Wisdom ( wise actions with it)

3). Understanding it.

4). Take into consideration the culture you are operating in with the knowledge

5). Refine it to a powerful state

6). Equality of amongst other 1's

7). See the spirituality of the knowledge and not just it's face value

8 ) . Use of either generating something, operating, or destroying it.

9). All the care needed to give things a proper birth/inception

10). Unison of using the source with proper knowledge.

I'm not a 5%er and don't let any one religious sect claim to be the source of "mystical" knowledge over my head. 

It is just my theory that people can operate and make better decisions once they have better input. What everyone does with knowledge varies just like the days all our birthdays fall on. At the end of the day, it's really all on you. 

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Al Audi

where is abeautifulhaze right now?
Doesn't matter. All ABH does is post pictures and cryptic messages and then offers no explanation.
ABH is Torgriffith.

Naw, we are two different people. I do admire skill of research in anybody and he has shown me many things on NT reading since I been on here the past 5 years. His input on the Drake thread in a sense prepared NT for this kinda discourse tho..

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Al Audi

where is abeautifulhaze right now?
Doesn't matter. All ABH does is post pictures and cryptic messages and then offers no explanation.
ABH is Torgriffith.

Naw, we are two different people. I do admire skill of research in anybody and he has shown me many things on NT reading since I been on here the past 5 years. His input on the Drake thread in a sense prepared NT for this kinda discourse tho..

I just found out a bunch of !** from a close friend of Puff and Mase. She's still close with Mase.

Put it to you like this.... 85% of males in the industry is gay. A lot of gay !** going on. Parties, drugs ect.

I just found out a bunch of !** from a close friend of Puff and Mase. She's still close with Mase.

Put it to you like this.... 85% of males in the industry is gay. A lot of gay !** going on. Parties, drugs ect.

You guys are always dropping a lot of knowledge in these threads and it actually has peaked my interest in symbology/ancient religion,etc. The problem with that is I have no idea where to start.....there seems to be soooooo much out there to learn but where do I start???? I'm ready to walk through that door in order to learn what I want to learn but right now the depth of knowledge out there seems so overwhelming

You guys are always dropping a lot of knowledge in these threads and it actually has peaked my interest in symbology/ancient religion,etc. The problem with that is I have no idea where to start.....there seems to be soooooo much out there to learn but where do I start???? I'm ready to walk through that door in order to learn what I want to learn but right now the depth of knowledge out there seems so overwhelming

Back
Top Bottom