My White Blood Cell count is a 2.7 , am I in trouble????

What is HIV?
... That is correct.

...Auto-Immune disorders for 400 Alex.
pewpew pewpew Daily Double!!!

When they look at your blood.... They'd be able to find out if you have HIV, my friend. I think that woulda' been the first thing id see in my lab results , my friend. FYI

Now auto-immune. whew i'm not sure.

:rofl: y’all ain’t right, the internet wins again. These replies got my side hurting, I ain’t laughed so hard in a minute :lol:.

On a serious note though, what the hell kind of doctor you got OP? :lol:
Mans just handed you those test results and that was it? You didn't ask for more information?

To my knowledge it's not that serious but you should still go see a doctor again to demand a full explanation of the test results. A WBC count that low will at least weaken your immune system and therefore make you more prone to get sick.

On a serious note though, what the hell kind of doctor you got OP? :lol:
Mans just handed you those test results and that was it? You didn't ask for more information?

To my knowledge it's not that serious but you should still go see a doctor again to demand a full explanation of the test results. A WBC count that low will at least weaken your immune system and therefore make you more prone to get sick.

Well i guess cause i got an appointment Tuesday with her in person. I got these results online when i logged into my medical records account.

Whew, thanks. That sounds like a relief!

When they look at your blood.... They'd be able to find out if you have HIV, my friend. I think that woulda' been the first thing id see in my lab results , my friend. FYI

That's not how HIV tests work.

If your results have your CD4 count, that is where you should look if you're concerned about HIV/AIDS.

Now auto-immune. whew i'm not sure.

They need your consent to test for HIV they dont just test everyone.

As someone said the "normal" range is 4.5 to around 10 or 11 depending on the lab.

I think the alert value is under 2 and that is why your doc hasn't called you yet. Your your own piece of mind you can call tomorrow when they open and speak to the medical assistant or the doctor.

Disclaimer I am not a doctor but I work in the lab test field.

That's not how HIV tests work.

If your results have your CD4 count, that is where you should look if you're concerned about HIV/AIDS.

Ohhh snap.

They need your consent to test for HIV they dont just test everyone.

As someone said the "normal" range is 4.5 to around 10 or 11 depending on the lab.

I think the alert value is under 2 and that is why your doc hasn't called you yet. Your your own piece of mind you can call tomorrow when they open and speak to the medical assistant or the doctor.

Disclaimer I am not a doctor but I work in the lab test field.

Ohhhh okay. I️ mean I️ think I’d know if I️ had HIV though by now right? It’s now one of those diseases where you may not have symptoms for months and etc

Ohhh and that made me feel so much better. Nah I’ll just talk to my doctor tomorrow at the appointment. Thanks y’all!!!

Pretty sure hiv symptoms are similar to having a cold or flu. Thats why most people dont catch on til they get tested.

Its not like the clap when once you piss acid you know somethings up

I️ mean I️ think I’d know if I️ had HIV though by now right? It’s now one of those diseases where you may not have symptoms for months and etc

Not sure if you're trolling or not, but that's actually exactly what it is. And it usually takes 3 months after exposure for a test to come back positive.

If you think you've contracted the virus, I suggest you start taking this a little more serious and stop sharing this information on NT.

Hello everyone. So I finally went to my doctors appointment this past Tuesday. All is well! Doctor said I shouldn’t be concerned about my low white blood cell count. However, she was concerned with my vitamin D level being so low with how Black I am. :lol:

With all this melanin, I still have low vitamin D in my body so, she prescribed me vitamin D pills that have refills on them. I’m suppose to check back in three months and see if my vitamin D levels have risen.

If you don’t wanna sit through that full video...

Starts at 4:25. I had a similar diet a few years back and never felt healthier. About to do it again.

This diet sounds A LOT like...

51mPTxWp7KL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Not to turn anyone off, because I believe it’s a good diet to follow for life. Takes discipline.

I know theres alot of people that dont agree with there beliefs. But that Book is the absolute truth. Watched a private Farrakhan speech on YouTube called (How To Eat To Live). Same as the book.

The video is old. But whats crazy about the knowledge we need to have about our diets. Theyve been had it before we where born. He breaks down what type of Worm/parasite is inside of Pork. Its start with a T.

I forgot the specific name of the Worm. He said it specifically effects our spine then travels up to our brains. Which causes different Brain diseases/disorders when we get older. He also says beef is just as bad as Pork.

He talks about how fast food meat is the worse. Because they cook there meat at a specific temperature. Which doesn't cook the meat 100% all the way through to be done. Which there is parasites still inside of the beef which gets inside of us after we eat it.

He said if the meat from the fast food/restaurants places cooked the meat properly to kill all of the parasites thats inside of the meat. That nobody would eat it or like it anymore. Because it would be to dry.

And it takes away the certain flavor it has. Thats why its a juicy wetness when you bite into a burger. Its not cooked 100%. Ive been up on it. But its a lifestyle change. Its a everyday battle for sure. Once you find out the specific foods to switch to.

Stay away from any food places from out. You also need to fast first to get the BS up out of you thats accumulated inside over time Its a little extreme to most. But it is beneficial. It just hard to start the process. Its not easy at all.

Back
Top Bottom