My White Blood Cell count is a 2.7 , am I in trouble????

He goes into detail about what time of the day to eat. They mostly practice the 1 meal a day technique. 1 meal every 2 days technique also.They also go on fasts for long periods of time. He even talks about how how spinach and Kale arent really healthy.

And if you eat it. Dont over eat it thinking that its 100% healthy. I was suprised watching him speak. It was like watching an older version of What the Health. He goes into detail about what they're doing to the Animals.

Theyve been inject injecting the meat for yeeeeeeeeaaaaaarrrs. He talks about how all dairy is unhealthy. We shouldn't be drinking milk,eating ice cream,eggs,cheese. Anything dairy is unhealthy.

Theyve kept us blind for a long time. Imagine cats like them having that knowledge in the 90,s,80,s,70,s60,s,50,s,40,s,30,s. Theyve been on it for a longtime. Were just playing catch up.

To make a long story short.Were really only suppose to be eating certain Fruits/vegetables/nuts with certain herbs. Everything weve heard from these Health gurus like Sebi (Which i like). Muslims and alot of people overseas been knowing all of this.

Were raised on a European diet. Diet also effects different races/bloodlines differently. Our genetics are different. Whats crazy is that they make it seem like were all the same. Were not. Were defenately built and made different.

Just like melanated people can stay out in the son longer than our Caucasian brothers. Caucasians can eat foods like meat for years and doesn't effect them health wise like it does African Americans.

Its alot to think about once you start learning and finding out stuff like this.

Came
Hello everyone. So I finally went to my doctors appointment this past Tuesday. All is well! Doctor said I shouldn’t be concerned about my low white blood cell count. However, she was concerned with my vitamin D level being so low with how Black I am. :lol:

With all this melanin, I still have low vitamin D in my body so, she prescribed me vitamin D pills that have refills on them. I’m suppose to check back in three months and see if my vitamin D levels have risen.

Do you go outside much? I mean in the Sun.

Yeah i actually go outside everyday. Plus, i'm black as hell.

I guess I was wrong about white blood cells. Carry on. That video on The Breakfast Club made me question the bs I’ve been told.

I know theres alot of people that dont agree with there beliefs. But that Book is the absolute truth. Watched a private Farrakhan speech on YouTube called (How To Eat To Live). Same as the book.

The video is old. But whats crazy about the knowledge we need to have about our diets. Theyve been had it before we where born. He breaks down what type of Worm/parasite is inside of Pork. Its start with a T.

I forgot the specific name of the Worm. He said it specifically effects our spine then travels up to our brains. Which causes different Brain diseases/disorders when we get older. He also says beef is just as bad as Pork.

He talks about how fast food meat is the worse. Because they cook there meat at a specific temperature. Which doesn't cook the meat 100% all the way through to be done. Which there is parasites still inside of the beef which gets inside of us after we eat it.

He said if the meat from the fast food/restaurants places cooked the meat properly to kill all of the parasites thats inside of the meat. That nobody would eat it or like it anymore. Because it would be to dry.

And it takes away the certain flavor it has. Thats why its a juicy wetness when you bite into a burger. Its not cooked 100%. Ive been up on it. But its a lifestyle change. Its a everyday battle for sure. Once you find out the specific foods to switch to.

Stay away from any food places from out. You also need to fast first to get the BS up out of you thats accumulated inside over time Its a little extreme to most. But it is beneficial. It just hard to start the process. Its not easy at all.

I watched that same video. I’m switching back to this on Monday.

Back
Top Bottom