Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

NE_Shirts_Packet.jpg

wow, dudes at nickEVERY did it again for Eggplants. Just The Tip love this shirt.
laugh.gif
copped again!

Easy

d9a152ece9430babbaff5d53eca8d7ab9baac0a.pjpg

+ Tax, Downtown Bk has plenty pairs, ill go today cuz they been selling fast, every store I went to was down to 10 pairs or less
Lovin the sole BTW
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

3 size 11, 2 size 9.5, 1 size 9 avaialbe on jimmyjazz.com

i think you can use the code "MA" for free shipping, though i am not absolutely positive on this.
props to you.  i copped from jimmyjazz.com after i saw your post.

Duller purple > Shinny purple. Thats just me thought, im a guy. And the smaller indents on the soles, well thats not a problem for the people who bought to rock, but for people who just bought to stare at, im sorry for your loss.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Duller purple > Shinny purple. Thats just me thought, im a guy. And the smaller indents on the soles, well thats not a problem for the people who bought to rock, but for people who just bought to stare at, im sorry for your loss.
this year's pair is alot lighter...and thats not a good thing..hopefully its just isolated to this run of foamposites and not any more models going forward.

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

Naw big that's the style number the upc is on the bottom it will say upc then numbers next to it. Can I get those number please thank you
upc - 00091202335595

went around NW DC at 3 tryin to find a pet store for som turtle food.
went past footlocker on U Street n copped a pair
what a day

Just walked into Cherry Hill, NJ HOH and got a size 13 around 3PM EST. They have plenty of sizes left...

Easy pick up went to the mall at like 1 lol. If you don't know how these fit get a 1/2 size up these things are tighter than a virgins *#***

loving these!!!! they lighter in weight than my others but thats aplus n my book lol fit a lil snugg as well... overall im estatic that i FINALLY got these n the collection... next stop whatever color idc they'll all be coped
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NycPosite

no disco on swoosh. cmon nike what you doing
smh.gif
...that was the only way i was copping these. oh well....they probably saw all the "swoosh squad" and "playa price" comments and decided to throw a curve ball at us
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Dullerpurple > Shinny purple. Thats just me thought, im a guy. And thesmaller indents on the soles, well thats not a problem for the peoplewho bought to rock, but for people who just bought to stare at, imsorry for your loss.

laugh.gif
Mayhemgatz wrote:

Originally Posted by NycPosite

no disco on swoosh. cmon nike what you doing
smh.gif
...that was the only way i was copping these. oh well....they probably saw all the "swoosh squad" and "playa price" comments and decided to throw a curve ball at us 
laugh.gif

no wonder i didnt see yall talking bout swoosh squad etc etc good thing they didnt do that to footlocker employees DISCOUNT SQUAD
laugh.gif

I got to FA on 34th at 3pm.Thanks to my connect my pair was on hold. Paid 152 and walked right out. They have a few sizes left. They don't look dull to me at all.

Back
Top Bottom