NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to see here, I knew I should have just ignored the tweet.  I'll never get the last 38 minutes of my life back.

**** i hate nike right now not only do they not let me check out with the nightshade 11s. But was told specifically that it would be announced before hand from some dumbass nike rep that didnt know ****. all i really wanted was a fresh pair of bred 11s, other pair is beat to ****

How did the bots clean up? I seriously doubt someone has made a bot to click through those images... There were no bots that won on this release.

Wrong about the bot cause I have one. But right about the bot eating up all the restock. There some that used bot but most are manually clicking.

Last edited:
Sadly mistaken.
There are bots that can open up the restock page, then individual pages, then size, pass captcha and add to cart in seconds.
mean.gif

damn was 10 min late .. and even got thru a couple times but ended up with the out of stock message everytime too bad I wanted those toro 6s and bred 1s

So i had royals in my cart, and then i have errors checking out. Then when i finally check out, it says i have black toes....wtf

**** i hate nike right now not only do they not let me check out with the nightshade 11s. But was told specifically that it would be announced before hand from some dumbass nike rep that didnt know ****. all i really wanted was a fresh pair of bred 11s, other pair is beat to ****
Never listen to a rep, you should know better

Got bel airs!!! Still trying to eat. Folks, if you know you don't have the funds, release the freaking shoes so others can get! Sizes still keep popping up!

so they didnt post it on twitter? or did they? i deleted them from twitter after the nightshade dropped :smh:

How about nike not changing the links tho, kinda shocked about that. These links been in rotation for 2 weeks lol

Last edited:
god damn i am so frustrated i wanna punch someone in the face. i was only a minute  to the tweet AT MOST, then it says all sizes of bred 11s are sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom