NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who was successful in obtaining 88's, Royal 1's or Black/Red 11's, mind sharing the size tag?
I'm interested to see the production date on the pairs.

PO

look what just came in 
happy.gif

jk. only the fear 5s came in today 
laugh.gif
Im gonna cry 
frown.gif

so i just got my fire red 3m tongue 5's. lol they are yellowing already. does anyone else have a ds pair from that release sitting around? are they all yellowing? (i assume they are)

so i just got my fire red 3m tongue 5's. lol they are yellowing already. does anyone else have a ds pair from that release sitting around? are they all yellowing? (i assume they are)
apparantly these arent fresh stock like some cats were tryin to say.

i seriously hate all of you who got fear v's :frown:
knowing they will end up in corners never worn just like they were in the warehouse :frown:
i just want a $%^&* pair to wear
& i wouldve had it a lil after RD if i hadnt got royally screwed out of a set from a nter who mega flaked after a verbal & written agreement
yes im $%^&*(*&^%$#$%^& lawrys

about-morton-1.jpg

Last edited:
i seriously hate all of you who got fear v's :frown:
knowing they will end up in corners never worn just like they were in the warehouse :frown:
i just want a $%^&* pair to wear
& i wouldve had it a lil after RD if i hadnt got royally screwed out of a set from a nter who mega flaked after a verbal & written agreement
yes im $%^&*(*&^%$#$%^& lawrys

about-morton-1.jpg
I wear mine. That pair pictured is #2.

wtf? how did you cop them? i was only a minute later to the tweet at most.. how fast did you respond to the tweet?
Its not all about speed every time. I got them close to 45 minutes (think it was like 42 minutes) after the link dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom