NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I don't know why it takes a while to be in line, but I was able to add some pairs pretty easily.

I thought I'd seen a new low when dudes started flipping kid sized shoes, but now football cleats?!?!? :smh:

Haaa I'm still in line for it 2 be added 2 my cart. Wow. I rememer when Both Retro IIIs were on sale in EB for $50. I got both

and 2 years later all those that bought them and saved em ther now going on EBay for $200+. Mine I wear for City League Flag FB.

Still in good condition. I added 2 my cart just 2 see wut would happened, Still waiting. The more I look at these I thinking about buying em now.

COPPED TWO SIZES! WHICHEVER DOESN'T FIT IS GETTING RETURNED....

mean.gif
 sick of all the **** coming out randomly I wanted those cleats BAD for my sprint training I do. Was looking forward to a 6 cleat this year but 10.5 is gone are they releasing anywhere else?

Man y'all act like only limited hyped shoes end up on eBay.

EVERY SHOE ENDS UP ON EBAY.

COPPED TWO SIZES! WHICHEVER DOESN'T FIT IS GETTING RETURNED....
Sell locally for what you paid. If they want them come to you. Help out the community. Lol
I tried to help out a kid on facebook locally a couple weeks ago by selling him a pair I didn't want for retail, kid was trying to haggle me for an under retail price.

He hit me up a couple days ago to see if I had decided to let the shoes go for the low, told him I got a full refund from nike.  Majority of the community is broke or looking for a handout, sometimes its less of a headache to just go get your refund.

Last edited:
This is after 2 wears. You can see the messed up toebox :smh:

Gonna have to toss a sneaker shield in it.

9A9kRM4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom