NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

i thought it was @CmPunk  when i first came across it on twitter but i seen he was on 13 mins ago 
roll.gif

mean.gif
 major troll job

stay tuned for details ...MustBeKiddingMe

almost worse than T.O restock 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lmao as if he was going get something from the restock if they did announce it, lol he put a specific as time too

Nike need to stop playing with dudes feelings..

I wouldn't be surprised if some fool really did something crazy

mean.gif
 major troll job

stay tuned for details ...MustBeKiddingMe

almost worse than T.O restock 
laugh.gif

The city gear in Texas is so ********. Friend lined up for bred 1s restock about a month ago and he was tenth in line. They said they had about 15 pairs, but only the first 5 people in line got their pairs... Shady employees mang.

for making a threat "im gonna shoot up your store"

hell yeah .... no one knows if dude is serious or not
nah they would be arresting people left and right then. i just read that stupid article (i mean this entire situation is beyond stupid) but nike probably had some info that it was a credible threat and convinced the local pd to get him. just dumb

nah they would be arresting people left and right then. i just read that stupid article (i mean this entire situation is beyond stupid) but nike probably had some info that it was a credible threat and convinced the local pd to get him. just dumb
Difference is today ANY threat even online is taken seriously which it should bcuz if you're dumb enough to say something stupid like that publicly then you should be arrested for your stupidity. Just like the girl that made a threat tweet to some airline. Girl was from somewhere overseas too. She got arrested. So they have been arresting ppl left in right per say.

Yep a threat is a threat. You can get arrested for saying stupid ish like that in person too. Generally if you are going to talk you better be ready for the consequences.

Funny I just added a pair of Jordan 6 cleats to my cart, and I'm in line waiting. Funny how everyone just buys anything retro Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom