Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

danextgrate

Banned
Joined Mar 30, 2006
So the $120 retail price tag is a thing of the past?

I actually want to wear them; not flip them for 2Gs.
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

Joined Aug 25, 2005
:x
Seriously I can't see how people like these shoes and are actually going to buy them. :smh:
NOMINATE JBLACKCAT13 FOR B/S MOD!!
I'LL MAKE SURE YOUR THREAD GETS APPROVED AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE​

danextgrate

Banned
Joined Mar 30, 2006
The shoe is tough, but the $2000+ resale tag just isn't.

Seriously, selling and buying the shoe for that much is what's wrong with the hobby.

If I can get them for $120, I'm all over them.

fresh iz back

Banned
Joined Aug 7, 2006
man... is any1 camping out in NY yet.. i wanna cop.. But @#%$ a campout...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Joined Dec 5, 2005
they are doodoo, they r straight up for the hypebeasts that still think that SB's r hot.. and super resellers...
FOR SALE: 8.5 nyc + shipping
DS 4= cool grey, DS DMP & RED LASER 4 PACKS, DS 11= colombia mid, bred mid, DS infrared 90's, great condition blk low 6
BAPE XL RED CAMO CRAZY CREW forsale

Joined Mar 18, 2007
1st- Yang i smell some hate "super resellers" coming from the man wit hlike 8 things for sale

2nd- Wow DQM i was bout to come camp thursday morning... but i guess ill just grab my raffle tic

3rd- No camping in NYC? naw son heads camped for iphone, Dalai lama...etc.... mad nuts... heads will still be out there word is bond

-anyways hope i win the raffle, forget all you haters who are tryna kill the hype so you can camp out first... Kix are HOT def COPX1<since it will take mad camping for just 1.....
I'm out for dead fcukin presidents to represent me

Joined Apr 29, 2005
i dont like that guy with so many pairs now, makes me cry, i cant even get 1 pair, these are like my grails now.
Team Pacific Northwest​
Portland,Oregon​
//Don't judge me with my post count |-| care less and reset it every 6 months Like me\\​

Joined Dec 1, 2003
:rofl:
across the street of Supreme NY
So basically, they're camping out......to camp out :lol:
the line in front of the store
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Team Otaku​

Joined Feb 5, 2006
WOWWW its tuesday in nyc.... 8 heads with chairs in front of stackhouse for supreme release on SATURDAY!!!!.... :stoneface:
:stoneface:

i'm not sure if im buggin or not but there's a dude in a space helmet chilln in line rite now.... :rofl:
:rofl:

but I already know whats going to happen.... there is goin to be flooded pairs on ebay forcing resellers to either drop their prices OD or get stuck with em... :smh:
:smh:
TEAMAMFAMxTEAM STUY (n1ke drawer | proFRESH | quWESTlove | widmarkLESnyc)my money goes to nike .... if that matters...
Wanted: 7 DS mita am95s or atmos am95s

danextgrate

Banned
Joined Mar 30, 2006
The highest I'll do is $500.

I know I said I wouldn't spend $400, but they've grown on me. :nerd:

fresh iz back

Banned
Joined Aug 7, 2006
word so its people outside right now... hahahaha BEAST.. i would never camp out for a pair of kix for more than 2 hrs...
days now they wilin..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Joined Jun 4, 2007
how much supreme dropping them for?
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Joined Jul 19, 2006
Secret society is @#%$. OD prices, clothes not that nice
Quote:[hr][/hr]If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...[hr][/hr]

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now