NT Detectives help me identify this guy

He casing your spot... maybe the entire neighborhood. I smell a Thanksgiving Home Alone style robbery about to occur

This dude really isn't trying to be inconspicuous at all. 
mean.gif

OP what color is your house? maybe he wants it to match his dwight schrute colored shirt.

so far we have:

elton john look alike

rocks a head set to communicate 

outdated phone (possibly time traveler warning future self about something)

and this is the best i can describe his outfit.

dang bruh, you got Bono spying on you?

Maybe he's got a treat for you.

url

can't be a PI since he'll be more discrete. Probably just some maniac that thinks his wife is cheating on him with you.

house was purchased 3 years ago.
idk it might be i dont have a clue

they pricing your crib... they do it to mine all the time...

indian, black, white... i get them all...

then a letter asking to sell my house for $700K "CASH" pops up on my door the next day... :smh:

its probably nothing. why would he put loud music if wanted to keep it on the low.

maybe he likes how your house looks and wants to show a friend, maybe he used to live there, there could be millions of reasons

well this is what rustled my jimmies he was first taking pictures while he was on the side of the street close to my house then when im about to go up and look through the window i see him drive off but then he makes a u turn and stops again in front and takes more pictures which is when i got my camera and snapped some shots.

Hmmmm, if you noticed him doing all of that, then you had time to go out and ask him what the hell he was doing if you were really concerned.

Damn bro no dambs given either... Is this the first time you've seen him?

Next time do this...
caine.jpg

Or just call the cops and report a suspicious person/car along with their tag info...
im confused u want him to order a double burger with cheese?

Last edited:
its probably nothing. why would he put loud music if wanted to keep it on the low.

maybe he likes how your house looks and wants to show a friend, maybe he used to live there, there could be millions of reasons

well this is what rustled my jimmies he was first taking pictures while he was on the side of the street close to my house then when im about to go up and look through the window i see him drive off but then he makes a u turn and stops again in front and takes more pictures which is when i got my camera and snapped some shots.

Hmmmm, if you noticed him doing all of that, then you had time to go out and ask him what the hell he was doing if you were really concerned.

Truuu i shoulda done that

Back
Top Bottom