NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

One time when I was like 3 or 4, for some reason, I woke up in the middle of the night and was in a rage!! I was crying for some reason, possibly from anightmare, and I took a plastic bat and was defending myself from whatever. My dad came in my room and I was just swinging and I hit him a few times.
laugh.gif
I remember certain details and kinda don't want to believe it happened, butmy family brings it up every once in a while for laughs. Besides that I never put hands on my parents.

i did not expect all of that haha

i guess its just different for everyone..my parents have a different way of bringing me up than yours did..it seems like some of you guys are proud to get beator something..without my parents instilling all that fear in me i still have respect and everything for them and im not like a crazy @@@# up or anything..justa different way of parenting

If I even thought about laying a hand on my mom or dad, I would get thrown through a window like the comedian did in watchmen. It'd be a wrap for me

Originally Posted by cs02132

i guess its just different for everyone..my parents have a different way of bringing me up than yours did..it seems like some of you guys are proud to get beat or something..without my parents instilling all that fear in me i still have respect and everything for them and im not like a crazy @@@# up or anything..just a different way of parenting

not really proud but it made us who we are...trust and believe my kids are getting spanked if they act out...especially in public

my dad loves to tell me how i acted up in the commissary one day...he took me around the corner and got on me...he says i never acted out in public again...idon't remember that day but i also don't remember ever acting up in public either so i guess it worked...

My dad was cool. He never hit me or my sisters unless it was absolutely necessary. Even then, he wouldn't hit us hard. What would hurt from my dadtho, is when he would
lecture you.....makes u feel like the biggest f'up ever....sometimes thats worse than a beating.

My mom on the other hand used to go PSYCHO on us. This one time (I dont remember why she was hitting me) we were walking to the car in the morning on our wayto school. She just starts wailing on me like crazy. I can't take it no more....(I'm like 15 and a half, just got my driver's permit) so I put myright arm up to block her shot.....She hits my arm and I guess it hurts her....She starts goin BERSERK on me sayin "MATASTES A TU MADRE!!!" for nonSpanish speaking heads, she said "YOU KILLED YOUR MOTHER". she keeps goin nuts on me til we get to the car, and yells at me all the way to school.

Once I get into sophomore year, I start hitting the weights, she tries to hit me another time, I don't remember why, in the middle of the beating, sherealizes that its not fazing me....no more beatdowns ever again.

i guess its just different for everyone..my parents have a different way of bringing me up than yours did..it seems like some of you guys are proud to get beat or something..without my parents instilling all that fear in me i still have respect and everything for them and im not like a crazy @@@# up or anything..just a different way of parenting
i mean fam cmon...i def won't say im proud that i got beat, but it was necessary at times. and wenot just talkin bout you not taking beatings but i want you to read what you typed

i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touch me again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scared of you?

roll.gif
ah man I'm just thinkin about a child telling me "if youever". words cannot express my emotions with that thought. its like
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
in no particular order. like i may literally go bezerk ifMY CHILD told me that. actually I'd probably just completely be bewildered and go to MY room and close MY door and not come out try to regroup mentally from the perplexity. iswear there would be a million thoughts going through my head. like every emotion would be touched. and id like have to consider what the hell could i havepossibly been doing wrong for my child to even fix his mouth to say somethin like that to me

oh and on another note, I'm not sure if yall ever been whooped at school, but I def caught a major beatdown in my principal's office in the 5th grade. me and a few other brave cats stole some candy out of the teacher's cabinet where she gives candy for doing good or whatever.
grin.gif
well we got snitched on, and me being the hardhead decided to threaten thesnitch candidates cuz i was mad heated i got snitched on seeing as though we aint even really clean slate, we just grabbed a few pieces. needless to say thatdiffused quick and I ended up in the principal's office. i bull *$+% you not, my pops came to the school with a mini duffel bag (with a wooden board init) with some ray bans and a sweatsuit, looking like a secret service agent on his day off.
roll.gif
principal only had to talk for about 30 seconds on what was going on, and my oldman went to work. that was the most embarassing shhh ever. right in front of the damn principal
indifferent.gif

I love this thread pure comedy
laugh.gif
I hit my moms once by mistake I wasgetting a beating as usual and as she swung the belt I deflected it and it hit her in the eye I thought my extinction was about to begin.
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is one of my many beatings.My father worked from 2pm-11pm sohe would always come home cranky as hell so you already know it was going down, I got a bad note from my teacher and my momma just smiled and then she handedme the phone so I could call my father at work.[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]While he was talking to me on the phone I just burst out into tears, because I knew the end wascoming.I couldn't even eat dinner or do anything for that matter I just sat in my room in the chair by the window looking lost, so around comes my fatherhe's off work now he sees me sitting in the chair and told me to go to bed. ( Before he left the room he set my alarm clock???)I'm thinking cool dadhas forgotten about giving me a whooping so I go to bed all cheerful and such, had a good nights dream and all that great stuff. Next morning I wake up alarmgoes off and so does I , SCREAMING FOR MY DEAR LIFE MY DAD IS BEATING MY BEHIND AND TO THIS DAY I AM STILL TRAUMATIZED.[/color]

It's kinda funny now that I look back at all this but it is what it is I deserved some beatings and many I did'nt I just hated the " It'sgonna hurt me than it's gonna hurt you line"
indifferent.gif

Learning how to properly Photoshop in 10th grade FTW!
pimp.gif
Once I learned PSit was a wrap for the rest of HS. I never PS'ed to make it look like I had As and Bs though.

Man if my parents were to ever see my actual 10th grade year end report card, I guarantee my dad would still be in jail for aggravated assault and attemptedmurder. Mom Dukes would be doing time for battery.
tired.gif
smh.gif

-The Juice

I would hit my dad if I ever saw him hit my mom or if he would try to hit me for no reason

but I would never hit my mom

my pops used to tell me and my brothers that he would beat our @%* with a belt while the lights are turned off and his eyes are closed (like he didn't carewhere the hits landed).

me n my brothers used to be like "how would he know where we're at?"

needless to say, he knew where we were at
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

hell no.. I had them old school parents that don't take no nonsense

making a dude flinch when they moved
roll.gif
smh.gif
i knew it was over once i heard..."just wait till your father gets home"
embarassed.gif

My dad swung the belt at me and I grabbed it and got my belt and hit him back...
smh.gif
....needless to say dude got in his "Hell Nah!" mode and him and my mom tag teamed me
laugh.gif

My parents had a 2 inch thick wooden paddle. One side had my name, the other side my brother's name.

SMH. we got crushed with that joint. After some years my parents stopped hitting us but instead let us fight each other. LOL.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

i mean fam cmon...i def won't say im proud that i got beat, but it was necessary at times. and we not just talkin bout you not taking beatings but i want you to read what you typed

i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touch me again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scared of you?

roll.gif
ah man I'm just thinkin about a child telling me "if you ever". words cannot express my emotions with that thought. its like
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
in no particular order. like i may literally go bezerk if MY CHILD told me that. actually I'd probably just completely be bewildered and go to MY room and close MY door and not come out try to regroup mentally from the perplexity. i swear there would be a million thoughts going through my head. like every emotion would be touched. and id like have to consider what the hell could i have possibly been doing wrong for my child to even fix his mouth to say somethin like that to me

oh and on another note, I'm not sure if yall ever been whooped at school, but I def caught a major beatdown in my principal's office in the 5th grade. me and a few other brave cats stole some candy out of the teacher's cabinet where she gives candy for doing good or whatever.
grin.gif
well we got snitched on, and me being the hardhead decided to threaten the snitch candidates cuz i was mad heated i got snitched on seeing as though we aint even really clean slate, we just grabbed a few pieces. needless to say that diffused quick and I ended up in the principal's office. i bull *$+% you not, my pops came to the school with a mini duffel bag (with a wooden board in it) with some ray bans and a sweatsuit, looking like a secret service agent on his day off.
roll.gif
principal only had to talk for about 30 seconds on what was going on, and my old man went to work. that was the most embarassing shhh ever. right in front of the damn principal
indifferent.gif

Mike.
laugh.gif

I raised my hands to my mom but didnt hit her. My pops never hit me but my moms did. She was super strict with me and im glad she was. That day I raised myhands to my mom she went get the belt and I put my dresser against the door and put my weight against it. I stood in there for hours. I was shook.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

No. I took the spankings and kept it moving. Looking back I deserved every form of discipline by parents put me through. Also, I never really had a reason tohit them period. I mean, I can't imagine biting the hand that feeds you.

Most I ever did was talk back to my parents, even then i tried to avoid that at all cost.

Just like to add (NO THREAD JACK)
IMO I think it's okay to fight a older sibling
I've fought my bro on numerous occasions first I remember when I was 13 he tried to act hard and push me around so I pushed him into the closet and when hegot out he came out swingin....I ducked and dodged and outta nowhere I swing and sleep him....I got scared cause he was out for about 10-20 min.....bestbelieve he ain't ever try to act hard with me again

Back
Top Bottom