NT Ever hit your parents BACK?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Momma always apologizes to you like a couple hours later after she hits you.
laugh.gif
POPS cant though, he always tries to ease his way back in. Like he see you chilling on the couch watchin TV, this dude comes out the room like, "What you watching man? You know that game come on at 7 right?"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GET OUT OF HERE POPS U WAS JUST BEATIN ON ME BO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Would never say the teacher was lying...
sick.gif
i always did lol, but the teachers would be lying

unfortunately i was always getting into trouble (nothing illegal just always acting up) so the teachers already disliked me. with that being said teachers wereALWAYS lying to my parents, principals, and even other teachers.
(keep in mind that i am an african american who grew up in sugar land (suburbs outside houston)

i remember in 6th grade my English teacher (who HATED me) was yelling at me, i would come up with some smart @#% responses and it just got her more pissed off,she kicks me out of class and 5 minutes later the %%#*% came out and started *****ing some more. i forgot what exactly i said but it was something like"this is !@@$!%+* im goin to Mr. K" (the principal that i was cool with) the %%#*% literally goes and grabs the back of my neck.

i had 3 choices
1)smack this %%#*%
2)go to mr. k
3)stay outside her class where i was supposed to be

i went with number 2 so when i get there he tells me to wait a couple mins cause hes busy, and sure enough about the time i was ready to talk to him the %%#*%already wrote out an office referral, she completely denied latrelle sprewellin me and for some reason they "didnt" have cameras rolling at the time

im pretty sure they sent me to ISS for a couple days too
trifling @#% teachers ftl

To My Italian NTrs

s_wooden-spoon.jpg
>
Electric_Air_Soft_Gun.jpg
That spoon incited more fear than you could ever imagine in me and my brother.

Originally Posted by ev209

never crossed my mind once
basically. ma dukes used to be the disciplinarian. pop dukes would straight catch us with jabs to the chest once we got older. he kinda stockytoo so naaaaaah I'll just take those joints
laugh.gif

I used to act up while my moms was on the phone with one of her friends and i knew i was going to get it when i heard....''girl let me call you back,this boy is acting up''...but by then i had a head start so i'd run lol but there was a time when my sister got fly with my mom and ran in thebathroom, but to no avail my mom broke the door down and beat my sister and while she was beatin her momz blamed my sister and said''look what you didto my door''. Then there was this other time I told my moms i hated her and i ran downstairs so she wouldnt hit me but that didnt work cause she tossedthe ironing board at me and i went rolling down the stairs with it...ive got stories for days especially with my dad he didnt play
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

My dad used to recite eric b and rakim lyrics when he beat me
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I would have to kick my own %%@ if the thought of laying hands on my moms ever crossed my mind.

For that reason she's the only thing in this world I fear.

I never even answered the ? but NO i never hit my mom or dad back.

I remember once like 2 years ago I went to my HS football game. _s started to get all crunk and start fightin and shootin so the HS was a mess police all overthe place helicopters flying in the sky.

So my dad called me and said I need to come home, My dumb a said "Im not ready yet". He hung up on me so i got home like at 12 and the lights was offso Im thinking they just went to bed.

PSYCH!! dat dude was waiting for me to come in my room, soon as I stepped foot in there I caught one to the chest. I took a huge L, then he gave me a hugelecture on how I better listen next time or he would take me out. I didnt know what he meant, I was just sitting on my bed with the teary eye. LOL

We was cool like the next day though haha. I swear parents be having multiple personalities.

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

To my arab brothers.... Yall remember this?

blackSandals.jpg

Zegna%20nappa%20belt.jpg

When that belt would snap, I knew it was a wrap.

laugh.gif
I got so good at dodging them that my parents stopped using them.
pimp.gif

wow i guess im like the only one on NT whos parents didnt hit me? the only time that my parents have is one time my mom slapped me (not even that hard) rightwhen i was in the process of yelling at her..i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touchme again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scaredof you?

my parents dont hit me they just yell at me

Originally Posted by cs02132

wow i guess im like the only one on NT whos parents didnt hit me? the only time that my parents have is one time my mom slapped me (not even that hard) right when i was in the process of yelling at her..i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touch me again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scared of you?
there is no doubt in my mind that you are white. i would be willing to bet my life that any non-white parent would have beat the living hell outof you after both of those statements

spineless parents FTL

^ totally agree

I never hit my parents back, but I did hold my mom's hand back when she was trying to hit me, needless to say she went off on me.
After that I never did anything that constituted a beating

Originally Posted by ericberry14

wow i guess im like the only one on NT whos parents didnt hit me? the only time that my parents have is one time my mom slapped me (not even that hard) right when i was in the process of yelling at her..i gave her the meanest stoneface ive ever given someone and said "what do you think ur doing..dont ever touch me again"..she apologized like 10 minutes later
laugh.gif

my dad koofie smacked me in the back of the head once and i turned around and pushed him and said if u ever touch me again ill hit youj back u think im scared of you?
there is no doubt in my mind that you are white. i would be willing to bet my life that any non-white parent would have beat the living hell out of you after both of those statements

spineless parents FTL
laugh.gif
word my dude is talkin to his parents like he payin thebills. prolly walkin around in his dad draws and robe tokin a pipe. boy i wish my unborn kids would. homie woulda got speared on some goldberg shhh

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I've noticed a trend while growing up though, and I was just reminded by this thread and a recent conversation I've had with floormates. Whenever me and the other minorities on the floor talked about all our stories about getting whippings from the parents, NONE of the white people on my floor understood. They thought we were all abused and scarred for life. This doesn't apply to every white person but it seems like white kids got a bigger break than some of us minorities out here. It was hilarious though, a white floormate of mine was sad because we got whoopings while we were all laughing it off...it builds character.
I knew this would come. I'm white and I used to get some good beatings. The belt, hell my mom used a cutting board that looked like a paddleonce. One time my mom was chasin me and I took off outside the door and she just locked me out. And dad only had to do it once for me to act good around him,I rode my bike across the street after he told me not to and it was a wrap.

^^^lol im black but i can vouch for you bro i used to work at food lion and white parents would slap there kids up and down the aisle

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif

there is no doubt in my mind that you are white. i would be willing to bet my life that any non-white parent would have beat the living hell out of you after both of those statements

spineless parents FTL
laugh.gif
word my dude is talkin to his parents like he payin the bills. prolly walkin around in his dad draws and robe tokin a pipe. boy i wish my unborn kids would. homie woulda got speared on some goldberg shhh

lol i know what youre saying about being white but im half chilean and half iranian..idk what you would consider me but my parents never hit me cause theyreparents never really did either and they never felt the need to use violence instead they talked..i dont plan on hitting my kids either

For my Black Peeps

4so939.jpg

w1cwlw.jpg

29ogvop.jpg

302rwqc.jpg

smh.gif
tired.gif
My parents use to put work in on my $*%. I swear I've never seen my brotherand sister get beat ever.

Back
Top Bottom