NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

'Craft' has a high class allure but we're all just drunks when it's said and done.
based mod based mod ive been doing the weekend drinking only route for awhile now. It's really opened my palate back to enjoying the lighter styles. You can actually tell some of these beers have subtle flavors.

A local brewery has been messing with strata hops lately and I'm a big fan. A ddh dipa releases this Friday. I may check it out. Look for that hop variety. It's the next best hop. I passed on a Thursday release of an award winning juicy IPA. They release it once or twice a year. First time missing out on it. FOMO strikes for a couple minutes. And then you see IG and UT check instead. But soon you get past that. Best of luck based mod based mod

Thanks papi. I may try the weekend + one weekday/week drinking thing when February is over. I need that sweet nectar.

5EF67A52-72C8-4C29-B5AD-A5E496B2605E.jpeg
The wrestling fan in me made me buy this.

from this past weekends release at Ascension brewery in Novi, MI.

sorry for pic quality. think its time for a new phone

20190225_203845.jpg

Chocolate Bourble- A very limited 1-time run of imperial stout aged 14 months in Elijah Craig 12 year single bourbon barrels. Notes of chocolates, American oak, brownie batter, and bourbon throughout. Thick mouthfeel. 12% abv. Contains milk sugar. limit 2 cans

Seven Days- Fruited sour ale series. Made this time with blackberry and cranberry! Super crushable, excellent tartness and fruit character. You will be seeing a lot of this series from us hopefully year-round beginning right MEOW!
limit 4 4 packs

Dreamskahe IPA- Milkshake-inspired DIPA using Pilsner, malted oats, and lactose sugar. Aggressively whirlpooled with Azacca and Citra. Fermented on top of copious amounts of vanilla and mangoes and double dry hopped with Citra. Brewed in collaboration with Cultivate in Ypsilanti, MI. (i hate IPAs. i just mules these for friends.)
limit 4 4packs

FYI. anyone trying to trade, i got MI brews pretty much locked down. shoot me a pm.
bba stout and fruity/sour preference.

Comparison Ford, thoughts on this weeks OH release?

I believe 2/6 are new, I thing I had the one (DDH stacks?)

My buddy is going to NYC this weekend and stopping at OH as well as Threes Saturday or Sunday

Last time he went to OH he took a foldable hand truck (that’s a pro move :emoji_joy:) and spent something like $600+ in cans/bottles and his bar tab

Are y'all full blown alcoholics? Like 7 days a week? Or maybe just 2-3 beers a couple of days a week? I can drink every damn day if I don't pace myself. Wake up with no hangover either.

Are y'all full blown alcoholics? Like 7 days a week? Or maybe just 2-3 beers a couple of days a week? I can drink every damn day if I don't pace myself. Wake up with no hangover either.
lol pretty much
i probabaly get DOWN like once, twice/month(im talking like hungover/out of commission the next day.)

i probably have a beer or 2 every couple days when i get home from work. i like bourbon too.

Comparison Ford, thoughts on this weeks OH release?

I believe 2/6 are new, I thing I had the one (DDH stacks?)

My buddy is going to NYC this weekend and stopping at OH as well as Threes Saturday or Sunday

Last time he went to OH he took a foldable hand truck (that’s a pro move :emoji_joy:) and spent something like $600+ in cans/bottles and his bar tab

i wish i wouldve rented a uhaul the last time i muled for a oddside ales release. had like 35 cases of glass bottles in a sedan... smh.

Back
Top Bottom