NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

FYI. anyone trying to trade, i got MI brews pretty much locked down. shoot me a pm.
bba stout and fruity/sour preference.

I'm always down to trade. I can usually get my hands on a 4pk of every Hudson Valley release if you are looking for them. Some times can get the Equilibrium releases too.

I'm usually only looking for heavier stouts and lambics tho. Ill post in here when my guy runs to HV and EQ, he asks me all the time if I want them and I always say no because I'm over the haze craze and I'm not really a sour ipa fan.

Against the grain 70k aged in angels envy barrels from this Saturday.

20190223_162924.jpg

Had this last night. Only have 1 left out of 8. Might be my favorite BA vanilla stout that I've had.

20190225_190815.jpg

I'm always down to trade. I can usually get my hands on a 4pk of every Hudson Valley release if you are looking for them. Some times can get the Equilibrium releases too.

I'm usually only looking for heavier stouts and lambics tho. Ill post in here when my guy runs to HV and EQ, he asks me all the time if I want them and I always say no because I'm over the haze craze and I'm not really a sour ipa fan.

id definitely be down for hv, eq, +.
im gonna Pm ya.

Yeah, thats my local spot. Spend way too much time and money in that place. I've been trying to cut back this year, its not going so well. :lol:
I wish I lived closer

I took some personal time off work to grab the Turbo Green 1’s in Scranton and decided I was going to be close enough to Sabatini’s on my drive through to merit stopping there

I got a pour of 70k as well

Comparison Ford, thoughts on this weeks OH release?

I believe 2/6 are new, I thing I had the one (DDH stacks?)

My buddy is going to NYC this weekend and stopping at OH as well as Threes Saturday or Sunday

Last time he went to OH he took a foldable hand truck (that’s a pro move :emoji_joy:) and spent something like $600+ in cans/bottles and his bar tab
Hey sorry for the delay...didn't see you mentioned me.

This release should be a really quiet one. The addition of a West Coast IPA and a golden ale is certainly a change of pace from the usual fare. Stacks on Stacks is always hit-or-miss for me, the last batch of DDH Oh...Forever I had was great, Go With the Flow is "meh", and I predict the Double Cream Get the Honey to be the main draw.

I'd imagine just about every one of these beers will last the day, if not make it into the middle of the next week.

Man. We have churro stouts around my way. Beers brewed with Krispy kreme donuts. Absolutely sweet tooth bombs. The essence of stouts is gone. That Lucky charms beer even made news around my way.

We've already seen Wheaties beer 4-5 years ago. It is what it is I guess. There's room for everything and everyone still. But I hate the new generation who are pushing beers like FBS off and out of bar taplines

Witches Hat - Night Fury Traxxx(2018)

Barrel Aged Imperial Stout ABV: 13.5% Imperial stout aged on Vanilla beans, Mindo cocoa nibs, coconut and peanut butter.

Attachments

• 20190228_222123.jpg
    20190228_222123.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom