NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

^I need to find somewhere that sells Pliny. Ive been told by everyone how great it is.

As soon as I get off work today im going to go beast on a couple build your own six packs. Expand what Ive tried. Any suggestions?

Also, who has that Brewster app? friend me up! Email = buddehrust@yahoo.com

+'ed ya dude. im under JBL.

anyone else on that app, email = jbl0681@gmail.com

LOL @ four loko being the bottom of the list. I didnt even consider that beer. haha

laugh.gif
  i was searching for something else at it came up. garbage deserves less than 1 star. 

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

^I need to find somewhere that sells Pliny. Ive been told by everyone how great it is.

As soon as I get off work today im going to go beast on a couple build your own six packs. Expand what Ive tried. Any suggestions?

Also, who has that Brewster app? friend me up! Email = buddehrust@yahoo.com

+'ed ya dude. im under JBL.

anyone else on that app, email = jbl0681@gmail.com

LOL @ four loko being the bottom of the list. I didnt even consider that beer. haha

laugh.gif
  i was searching for something else at it came up. garbage deserves less than 1 star. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

the only corona worth drinking.

regular and light are disgusting.

what is this stuff? sry, im not very familiar with it
  (hehe im so clever)

you have to try it. i was iffy about it since i hate corona more than any other beer i've tasted. but i was pleasantly surprised.

same goes with bud light wheat.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

the only corona worth drinking.

regular and light are disgusting.

what is this stuff? sry, im not very familiar with it
  (hehe im so clever)

you have to try it. i was iffy about it since i hate corona more than any other beer i've tasted. but i was pleasantly surprised.

same goes with bud light wheat.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

anyone ever mess with Ninkasi?

I had the pleasure of attending a private dinner/beer tasting event with  the brewer last year and really enjoyed their IPA's.  TBH, it was this beer in particular that kinda jumpstarted my IPA kick.

tricerahops-preview-200.png

i think i had their barleywine at a barleywine festival. my memory is hazy from that day though so i could be confusing it with something else.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

anyone ever mess with Ninkasi?

I had the pleasure of attending a private dinner/beer tasting event with  the brewer last year and really enjoyed their IPA's.  TBH, it was this beer in particular that kinda jumpstarted my IPA kick.

tricerahops-preview-200.png

i think i had their barleywine at a barleywine festival. my memory is hazy from that day though so i could be confusing it with something else.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Big Lagunitas fan.  Scoop up a 6er of this next time you're out:

beers_maximus_main_new.jpg

Had some Lagunitas couple weeks ago but it didn't say maximums,What's the difference?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Big Lagunitas fan.  Scoop up a 6er of this next time you're out:

beers_maximus_main_new.jpg

Had some Lagunitas couple weeks ago but it didn't say maximums,What's the difference?

Been heading to the distributor once a week, get my favorites + 1 random one I havent tried but looks good..

My favorites

Blue Point Blueberry Ale
295tssi.jpg

Blue Moon Honey Wheat Ale

honey_moon.jpg

Great South Bay Blonde Ambition

beer-wGlass-blond.png

Brooklyn Pennant Ale

BrooklynPennantAleBottle.JPG.w300h448.jpg

Been heading to the distributor once a week, get my favorites + 1 random one I havent tried but looks good..

My favorites

Blue Point Blueberry Ale
295tssi.jpg

Blue Moon Honey Wheat Ale

honey_moon.jpg

Great South Bay Blonde Ambition

beer-wGlass-blond.png

Brooklyn Pennant Ale

BrooklynPennantAleBottle.JPG.w300h448.jpg

palo-santo-marron.jpg

Spent $15 for a 4 pack of Dogfish Head's Palo Santo Marron but it was well worth it. Its more of a dinner/dessert nighttime drink though.

palo-santo-marron.jpg

Spent $15 for a 4 pack of Dogfish Head's Palo Santo Marron but it was well worth it. Its more of a dinner/dessert nighttime drink though.

F you guys... got me all excited about beer. Now I gotta stop by the BevMo on the way home from the office and spend $50 I dont have on some of these beers posted up.l

F you guys... got me all excited about beer. Now I gotta stop by the BevMo on the way home from the office and spend $50 I dont have on some of these beers posted up.l

Back
Top Bottom