• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Mail day

A035A7F4-0CB3-4D42-8307-67D4CDE5FA2F.jpeg

5537B641-A287-4D8D-8054-2E98DF262CDF.jpeg

You know I’m wit everything except chi everything else on point.

Ay all I'm sayin is the chi was the shoe mike brought back when he at his last game in madison as a bull, shattered the backboard in, scored 63 pts in, broke his foot in and had to wear that make shift brace, then the 1.5 with the 2 sole, and the list goes on of iconic moments in the chi.

Deadass the few times anyone has ever stopped me on the street and asked me "where I got those!?" It was always the chi. Mainly oldheads though and dudes who were lucky enough to be a kid - adult during those first years. The Chi is THE Jordan 1. I think that's why it's used for everything(retro card, cartoons, homages, Off-White, LA2Chi, etc)

Last edited:
Ay all I'm sayin is the chi was the shoe mike brought back when he at his last game in madison as a bull, shattered the backboard in, scored 63 pts in, broke his foot in and had to wear that make shift brace, then the 1.5 with the 2 sole, and the list goes on of iconic moments in the chi.

Deadass the few times anyone has ever stopped me on the street and asked me "where I got those!?" It was always the chi. Mainly oldheads though and dudes who were lucky enough to be a kid - adult during those first years. The Chi is THE Jordan 1. I think that's why it's used for everything(retro card, cartoons, homages, Off-White, LA2Chi, etc)

Hey I feel ya I respect that and all just like when peeps be cracking on the shadows those are my all time fav OG C/W behind blacktoe. Chi just don’t do nothing for me and I’m not by far the voice of J1 community. Most important thing is you like them and those that appreciate that C/W

Does Adidas even have a GREAT basketball sneaker design in their history? I can’t think of anything that would come close to Pippen Uptempos, Griffey’s, Penny’s, etc.

Nike Jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, and 13 are absolute classics. I just can’t imagine Adidas coming even close to creating that many great shoes.

Only ones that matter are Yeezys

Last edited:
Does Adidas even have a GREAT basketball sneaker design in their history? I can’t think of anything that would come close to Pippen Uptempos, Griffey’s, Penny’s, etc.

Nike Jordan 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, and 13 are absolute classics. I just can’t imagine Adidas coming even close to creating that many great shoes.

to me the T-macs and the first Kobes thats it

8EE16032-7189-4F88-A444-6BCAE9DAF31D.jpeg

shoe of 2018 imo.

These came in to mind. Not great but a massive feat in possibly being 1 of the top 3 worse shoe designs imaginable.
2009120502285073499.jpg

The 1st ones were only a smidge more tolerable.

adidas-The-Kobe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom