Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I‘m not a reseller, but I do move out shoes I’m no longer wearing, or thought I loved and my tastes changed. Made about $4k in “profit” last year, which I immediately invested into “Acquisitions”.

Same. New releases, if I have extras, will for the most part go to friends and offered to NTers at cost.

I have like 12-15 1s in the past year or so that I now know I won't wear (some doubles). They will be offed eventually.

Same, I sold all my used pairs last year, all a sz 12 and made about 3-4k. It was amazing and it was nothing but 1's a few with box and others without. If I did that now with hype and prices being in the ridiculous range I'd probably easily make 6-7k. Used Chicago's alone going for 900+ on GOAT

Yeah i sold my USED brick 2013 Chicagos on GOAT about a month ago for 620...lol...That's all ive been getting rid of really are OLD used 1s that i just dont see myself wearing anymore...

A10AB916-B812-4E11-A31D-7BB330E386ED.jpeg

Air Jordan 1 High OG
Color: Black/Black-Metallic Gold
Style Code: 555088-032
Release Date: Holiday 2020
Price: $170
1595709088427.png

1595709111754.png

1595709125810.png

1595709168203.png
I’m generally not a fan of an all patent leather shoe anyways (though there are a few dope pairs out there), but that fact added to the all black midsole and outsole, make these not the move for me. Had they made the midsole white and the outsole gold like the 2013 black, they’d be SO much better IMO. Or if the outsole was gold, giving these the same color blocking as the Metallic series, they’d be better. The Gold Toes are better than these also IMO, as the white breaks it up in a great way.

Same, I sold all my used pairs last year, all a sz 12 and made about 3-4k. It was amazing and it was nothing but 1's a few with box and others without. If I did that now with hype and prices being in the ridiculous range I'd probably easily make 6-7k. Used Chicago's alone going for 900+ on GOAT

I got a few used Jordan 1 that’s hyped still 😂... got me sitting here thinking 🤔. Don’t even care about fashion like that, won’t miss em. Might need to put my beat up Chicago up on grailed to see who offering $900 for cooked 1’s

I got a few used Jordan 1 that’s hyped still 😂... got me sitting here thinking 🤔. Don’t even care about fashion like that, won’t miss em. Might need to put my beat up Chicago up on grailed to see who offering $900 for cooked 1’s
I’ll do that once the soles start to show through.

Damn! WWYD!? That’s turrible!!! lmaoooo

I would lose it! then stuff the toe box to see if its fixable and us my superglue method for awkward toebox dents.

The turn on the patent black/golds will be hilarious, quote this for November/December

Oh you know its coming. Its gonna be a lil entertaining seeing all the FOMO and ppl sad over release day L's. That train is never late.

chris-rock-that-trains-never-late.gif

Back
Top Bottom