OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Thielen got several targets last week. I could see him having a good game. Rudolph getting the bulk

Last edited:
Prescott, Elliot, Bell, Hogan, Smith Senior, Marvin Jones, Reed, Carpenter, and eagles d. How do you like my FanDuel lineup?

Nationals game postponed, I have a fanduel lineup in now what?
Edit: never mind they cancelled the tournaments already

Last edited:
Is Jarvis Landry aight?

First time using him in cash games and he doing this to me? 
mean.gif

@a-friend

Pretty sure Moore won you this tourney hell of a pick at 5%. If not win cashing pretty nice at least top 3
5% is nuts right? He went off
pimp.gif

I went back and forth for an hour last night though on my F spot. 

CHandler to NENE to Brewer to Chandler over and over. Settled on CHandler, and I wish I took NENE.

I didn't think NENE would get so much run and do so well in a HIGH paced game.

He's really looking good, he might be their opening day starter.

Dude fouled out 1 minute in the 3rd quarter or he would have had 30+

I hope Chandler gets 15 minutes though, but LAL/Den is going to be another **** show man. Ugly *** game
laugh.gif

Gonna be the absolute last time I roster CJ Anderson and McKinnon. Pivoted from Murray to Anderson in my cash games and McKinnon is worthless. Could've have Coates for $400 cheaper.

@a-friend

No Chandler tonight
Good looks man, just saw your post, I had noticed it about the same time.

Had to roll with Juancho Hernangomez. 

Had monies for nobody else unless I swapped Jusuf for Tarik Black but, fade all LAL man, Walton plays all 20 guys. Nobody eats.

I'm actually cool with Hernan more than Wilson so I am pumped!

Wasn't even on Hernangomez before but the Nikola rest helps too, I think I am good, we shall see.

RG chat does this live show Sunday evening called Night Sweats where they bring on a bunch of ppl sweating first place.

Right now, they have on this Darren cat who is 1st in the milly fighting off a Cobb owner. **** is mad hilarious!

https://rotogrinders.com/live

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WTH is D Russell doing back in the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom