Official: Jordan Retro IV Oreo Thread 2/21/2015 (UPDATES ON PG 1)

Yeah, the pictures Jordan Brand presented to us of the French Blue's was nice and crisp, but the released pairs weren't as nice. Still a nice shoe, but a little disappointing. Congrats on your cop tho. I'm waiting on the Chicago X's. Hopefully I will be pleased.

Yeah next for me also. I was pleased with the sevens especially since I used my finishline reward lol

UnDS my pair today. They are fire, awesome shoe and quality is really nice.

Sorry for the quality of the pic.

Last edited:
Any of y'all have issues with the perforated leather? The right shoe is straight, the left has super sized holes(all good), and the perforated leather lined up is all kinds of f'd up. Check it out. Not even complaining, I love them, just funny style QC finessing my perforations, b.
View media item 1436086

Last edited:
these are girls shoes... TO ME
laugh.gif
That's Cool with me....we can be Matchy matchy

Last edited:
All the major online retailers restocked today. Lots of sizes available still. Finish line, footlocker, champs. Still missed my 13 again. Good luck if ur tryin to cop or double up still

All the major online retailers restocked today. Lots of sizes available still. Finish line, footlocker, champs. Still missed my 13 again. Good luck if ur tryin to cop or double up still
which champs in houston had a restock on these?

oos online. how'd you know champs had a restock?

Follow @SOLELINKS on Twitter they post restock alerts. But I was just checking all the sites bc i knew foot locker restocked. When foot locker restocks, usually champs and finish line do too, then I've been noticing ****' Sporting goods usually restocks later than the others, like they might have shoes on this tue coming up since everyone restocked on sat.

Yea 6s. I haven't changed the insoles but I'm contemplating using ortholites on mine. Don't get me wrong the Oreos are fire and I'm going to wear them regardless. 6s are the most uncomfortable shoes anyone can wear idk how mj won a championship in them. Regardless, I always carry my flyknit lunars just in case.

the ogs didnt feel like the vi retros that came out last year. they were way more comfortable. not sure how some can say otherwise

even the retros in early 2000's were crazy comfortable compared to last years retro vi's

the ogs didnt feel like the vi retros that came out last year. they were way more comfortable. not sure how some can say otherwise

even the retros in early 2000's were crazy comfortable compared to last years retro vi's

I'm just speaking from personal experience. I've never tried on the og model. All 6S models, high and low tops, very uncomfortable shoe. Old 90s tech was brutal on feet. Oreos are more comfortable but not by much. The tumbled "leather" make it a better fit. Again a switch of insoles should do the trick.

I have a question, I purchased my Oreos from champs on rd, I wore them 1 day and notice the leather on the tongue is not the same because I'm assuming the cold weather affected it, can I still return them and get my full refund?

I have a question, I purchased my Oreos from champs on rd, I wore them 1 day and notice the leather on the tongue is not the same because I'm assuming the cold weather affected it, can I still return them and get my full refund?

What do you mean its not the same?

I don't know, but I doubt you can take used shoes back without an actual defect.

All products being returned or exchanged must be in new condition

thats directly from their website. so i dont think you can return them now just because the leather warped or changed after you wore them in the cold. so i suggest you claim a defect and show them the tongue and say it was like that from the start.

clean da dirt off your soles as best you can too to maximize your chances.

Dudes be returning worn shoes back all the time to Eastbay family websites. They just wipe the sole down clean and then send them back. Y'all ever ordered a shoe from them when a random size pops up months later. Chances are it was worn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom