Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

Man... Good luck to all of you.

Too bad this store's opening when I'm out in FL for school...

September 30, 2006:

The day I only began to realize how stupid this is...

yo i live in the art district only a cpl blocks from little tokyo, i myself cant do the retail thing but if you guys need a really hot girl to work there holla at me, i need to get my lady a job around the crib.

good luck guys, im sure you will see me in there from time to time.
www.feelmode.com

I just checked the socal forum today.
Is it too late to apply.
TEAM DUNKINLO, if your not Dunkinlo your not on the team

congrats saam. nothing but well wishes to you and your venture...
If BMW's the Ultimate Driving Machine, it's no wonder Lexus is in the Pursuit of Perfection​

when exactly are you guys planning on opening? Hopefully, you guys will have some older air force 1 lows in a size 10.5-11 when you guys officially open.

Anything for the big guys (i.e. 12-13)? Flight club is seriously slackin when it comes to double digit sizes

nice nice, then i'll be one of the first people in line scooping up all your old af1 lows from a size 10.5-11. =) Thanks for the orange jewels by the way saam.

What is the hourly wage? i'm available tuesdays, thursdays, fridays, saturdays :pimp:
pimp.gif
with retail experience, and my communication skills > everybody you interviewed before me, excluding nobody :lol:
laugh.gif

jk, but i'm really available on those days. 8)
glasses.gif
-((((( TEAM GOONIES )))))-​
*YOU BEHIND ON THE RENT? I'M SOMETHIN LIKE A PIMP, I GRIND OVERTIME AND BOUGHT MY LANDLORD A WHIP*​
.TEAM.NIGERIA.
:TEAMRAVENS:

yes...any updates? I walk by the site everyday (more or less) on my lunch break and peek through the slit in the door (that the brown paper doesn't cover).

The store looks coooool....minus the fact that there are nothing on the shelves!

I just bought some shoes off of Napsize, but if they are available at this new store I'll be so mad ($30 shipping)! Ah well...it was worth it!

damn it. driving to LA would be a hastle. if only you were closer to OC. gluck finding someone.
"The principles of true hip-hop have been forsaken
It's all contractual and about money makin
Pretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitation
Exact replication and false representation"

Rio, finally got a chance to see the inside as construction was going on. The store is going to be ill. I will be brining some shoes by when you guys open such as HTM 1, supas, denim terms, and some other few DS stuff I got.
Oh yeah this is Tyler you're 2nd street coworker, lets grab some Kouraku one of these days!
DREAMS ARE FOR SUCKAS! Need New Eras? murk58@hotmail.com
FS-NDS Bucks sz 11

awesome....and this coming week is payday! It works out perfectly.

Current favorite ramen in Little Tokyo = Kobe Ramen!

Back
Top Bottom