sz 13
m-nk_af1lo_pre_franken_new.jpg

sz 8.5-12
m-nk_af1hi_002stashtko.jpg

NYC sz 11
m-nk_aj12_blkredog.jpg
RIF Los Angeles Home Page

Congratulations Saam

Ill contact you within the next couple of weeks. I have a pair of shoes I want to put on consignment.

C

Finally Little Tokyo is starting to feel like the real Tokyo, RIF is the truth! Ive taken a couple sz 10.5-12's and will be adding more in the next couple days. Routes, Pop Killers, RIF and the other new clothing store at the old Fish Mart (sorry forgot the name). Oh yeah and Footland, I still dont get how they can sell samples and not get busted.

Go to RIF!
DREAMS ARE FOR SUCKAS! Need New Eras? murk58@hotmail.com
FS-NDS Bucks sz 11

Hey rio rancho, do you guys have anything in 7 - 7.5?
St. Louis Cardinals Representative​
10 World Series Championships​
Smith - Musial - Boyer - Brock - Gibson - Schoendienst - Slaughter - Dean - Sutter - Busch​

I had a question about charging sales tax. Since it is a consignment shop, shouldn't it be no tax? I don't know exactly how the tax laws work and I know everything is not consignment, but it seems like whenever other stores have consigned merchandise there is no tax so I was just wondering.
NOW OPEN​

well flightclub charges TAX and consignment shops that started almost 10 years ago in Japan charge tax. I'm not really sure who does consignment and doesnt charge tax, please let me know who does! JW

Went to RIF today and I noticed that all of their shoes were cheaper than flightclub, the sb heat was literally $100 or more cheaper lol! They had heat for days big ups to rif will def keep supportin
AIM= Kawsfiend

Email= Kawsfiend@hotmail.com

Quote:
well flightclub charges TAX and consignment shops that started almost 10 years ago in Japan charge tax. I'm not really sure who does consignment and doesnt charge tax, please let me know who does! JW
NOW OPEN​

does anyone know if they have the waterproof af1 lows in a 9.5 or 10?
you cant get on my level

Also please note that if you are going to RIF on the WEEKDAYS there is no parking on the side of 2nd street that heads EAST from 4-6 pm. There are tow trucks waiting for people to slip and I see at least 2 cars towed each week. Just a FYI...the WEST side of the street has metered parking for all hours. I would suggest parking in the Little Tokyo Mall parking structure, its about 5-10 bucks but you may get validation at some of the stores within the Little Tokyo Mall.
DREAMS ARE FOR SUCKAS! Need New Eras? murk58@hotmail.com
FS-NDS Bucks sz 11 & Bison (Red Toe) 1st Edition

How much are the AM1 Safaris? I also heard you guys got some Atmos 95s in too. Can I get a price on those as well.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

When is a website coming for the out of city/state shoppers?

And, are phones orders available?
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

whats the price on the jewels

8.5/9 correct?

those who mind, dont matter..and those who matter, dont mind

ftkonline.com

Back
Top Bottom