Please Delete - rio rancho no longer endorses RIF

rio, question

do you guys have any sz 12 or 13 in there?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

perfect! I will definitely be there to support you guys! Might have to drop off some stuff as well.

More details to come fellas...thanks for the kind words:

riflogo.gif

Damn, I'll be out in Hawaii this weekend.

I'll be sure to check it out sometime soon.

Good luck with the opening.
Burn them instead!
www.jitle.us is not worth your time to go there.

I tried getting on last night and it said I was banned. I almost cried.

MAN! I went yesterday and peeked through the crack and saw all the shoes on display. I thought I was all special and stuff; they ruined my self esteem by posting up pictures.
CURSES! Now I can't get e-fame by telling NT what I saw at RIF, pretending like they let me in on a private tour.

WORD ill MOSDEF be there! ill be the one buying ds flashes for 299.99!

RIF will definitely be a great powerhouse addition to the LA family. Saam has been holdin me down since for the past few years and I'm sure he'll be able to hold down LA the same. Congrats brother, and I'll see everyone for the grand opening.

Team 909 x RIF
<!-----<span style="color:gray;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-large;">TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army<br>2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena <br>626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya<br></span><!-----

GOOD STUFF SAAM!!!! SD WILL DEF. SUPPORT!!!!

WHEN YOU COMING DOWN AGAIN?

JD58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

Just got back from there, great store! Thanks again for everything guys. Dropped off some stuff for consignment and picked up a pair of htm black croc af1's and a pair of flash dunk sb for the homie. Don't sleep people, they have very nice stuff in the store with great size selection. peace!

bought sum home rayguns for 200. size 13
pretty decent in my opinion.
no luck for now on 12's nd 13's but im lookin forward to the upcoming weeks.

Peoplez out here clamin that they bad but they don't know nuthin bout the old skool jordans with the orange tag-The Game

AY yo! what size are those undefeated dunk highs ur talkin about? do they have a 12?.....thanks

grrr i missed the opening.....had to work, but i'll check out sometime this week! looks good saam.......peace!

*wavin* hi mark....hi jason

Back
Top Bottom