Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Regarding the teams, does it have any significant effect which team you pick?

Can I still kick out the gym owner if he's on the same team as me?

Lmao nyc for ya
mean.gif

Meanwhile the closest pokestop in my town is about 2km from my house 
laugh.gif

There's only 3 pokestops in my town but at least they're all within ~50m from eachother I suppose.

Pokemons never appear in my long street either, gotta get to the town center for them to start popping up

Last edited:
Regarding the teams, does it have any significant effect which team you pick?
Can I still kick out the gym owner if he's on the same team as me?

Pretty sure team is just so you can play with your friends. You can battle a gym together if they're on the same team as you.

And nah, if a gym is occupied by your team already you can't beat them and kick them out. It just raises the gym's prestige. Though I think as level increases more Pokémon can be left there

Pretty sure team is just so you can play with your friends. You can battle a gym together if they're on the same team as you.

And nah, if a gym is occupied by your team already you can't beat them and kick them out. It just raises the gym's prestige. Though I think as level increases more Pokémon can be left there
Man I shouldn't have picked red and kicked Valor's *** outta there 
mean.gif

What's the difference between incense and lure?

Can you use both at once?

Also would it be wise to use either one in high traffic areas or does it matter?

Last edited:

Also would it be wise to use either one in high traffic areas or does it matter?

You can use both at the same time. Incense is a lure that's around you. Vs a lure that's only used a poke stops

So if i see a mon with a red circle around it dont even waste a pokeball right?

You can use both at the same time. Incense is a lure that's around you. Vs a lure that's only used a poke stops
also no one else can see what's spawns from your incense it's just a personal buff. Lure is around pokestops and everyone can see what spawns from it

Magikarp barely pop up for me

I wish they would fit the foot step thing so I know if I'm close to a Pokemon or not smh

Back
Top Bottom