Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't find an answer online. How come sometimes I can add a Pokémon at a gym (my team color) and other times I can't even though it's my team? Do I need to fight in order to add it?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't find an answer online. How come sometimes I can add a Pokémon at a gym (my team color) and other times I can't even though it's my team? Do I need to fight in order to add it?

cause sometimes there is empty slots at the gym...

Thanks for the Dratini help
Bagged a couple more while I was out

No more Pokeballs
No more Greatballs

6 Ultraballs left

Have to remember to refill in the morning

Gyms are complete ******** , I can take down a level 1-8 gym in under 15 min, but to add to a gym it literally takes forever.

Also, I cannot stay hitting up gyms because pokestops aren't giving out potions, and on the rare occasions they do its a basic potion.

This games buzz has dropped BIGTIME
No one is playing this anymore. I'm about to delete the app. I suggest everyone do the same

I made it to level 22 and it's boring now.

Got 52 Evolves saved up

Gonna stop at level 21,

And just work on completing the dex.

No one is playing this anymore. I'm about to delete the app. I suggest everyone do the same

I'm level 21 and never really cared about what level I got to but this is where I'm bowing out. I did evolves just to pass the time. Since I started I keep finding the exact same rats And birds, and by looking at all the previous poke trackers, I can see there really is no point to keep playing how it's currently set up.

My city will never be popping off like most people posting in here with their 50 charmander, 100 dratinis, catching charizard in the wild etc etc etc. it's never gonna be like that here, so I can walk until my feet fall off and it won't matter.

Maybe that expansion they have planned can lure me back for a little bit but the jig is up for right now

Gyms are complete ******** , I can take down a level 1-8 gym in under 15 min, but to add to a gym it literally takes forever.

Also, I cannot stay hitting up gyms because pokestops aren't giving out potions, and on the rare occasions they do its a basic potion.
Just use your revives, what I do now is I just potion the ones I put on gyms and the ones that I use to battle with I just revive them. 6 pokemons on half health is more than enough to take a gym down especially if you know how to dodge

Last edited:

So you don't want to play anymore because "no one" is playing anymore? While I do agree that playing has decreased a lot, you should play for your own enjoyment and not everyone else. I'll continue to play until I know I can't find certain Pokemon, wait til December, then do Gen 2. But after Gen 2 I think I'm done.

This game just got released less than a week ago here in some of the asian countries, the first weekend was insane and I don't see it dying down here for awhile. 

I'm level 21 and never really cared about what level I got to but this is where I'm bowing out. I did evolves just to pass the time. Since I started I keep finding the exact same rats And birds, and by looking at all the previous poke trackers, I can see there really is no point to keep playing how it's currently set up.

My city will never be popping off like most people posting in here with their 50 charmander, 100 dratinis, catching charizard in the wild etc etc etc. it's never gonna be like that here, so I can walk until my feet fall off and it won't matter.

Maybe that expansion they have planned can lure me back for a little bit but the jig is up for right now

Level 21 as well and maaaan you aint lying.

Not to mention eggs, where you miight have a fighting chance at something decent, and for me, complete crap. The latest hatch today was a..........PIDGEY!!!!!!!!

Just got in from. Missed out on a 1700 cp muk because the signal where we were was terrible. :x :smh:

People were still popping lures when we left. I need to find the crazy spots in Miami.

Last edited:

Just use your revives, what I do now is I just potion the ones I put on gyms and the ones that I use to battle with I just revive them. 6 pokemons on half health is more than enough to take a gym down especially if you know how to dodge
the problem, when my guy gets knocked out he still has life.. so a revive doesn't work ,,, i cant use it.

my guys literally have 1% life after losing. 

Back
Top Bottom