Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Do you guys think
So tempted to cop 8 incubators. Told myself I wouldn't spend money on this game though.

Every. damn. day. This is the struggle I go through. Haven't caved yet though, just hit like 5 gyms on my way to the office, so I can pick one up every 3 or 4 days.

Is this any good for a Growltihe?

Attack + Def

24/30

But his Stamina

3/15

CP 743

Worth it to set a lure + incense + egg to increase levels? Only time I done anything with a lucky egg was to evolve all my pidgeys, weedles, ratatas, etc.

Worth it to set a lure + incense + egg to increase levels? Only time I done anything with a lucky egg was to evolve all my pidgeys, weedles, ratatas, etc.

nah, it's a waste

just use the egg for more mass evolves

Fur sure. Seems more useful to save them for those times, just wasnt sure if the XP is really all that with lure/incense combo.

i hope i can catch 5 nidoran male and female tonight so i'll have enough candies for King and Queen.

almost ready for a round of evolve. I'll reach lvl 24 finally.

Naah. Incense is better when you walk around. I believe it spawns a Pokemon every 200m whereas if you drop a lure you don't wanna leave that area, so the incense also only gives you a Pokemon every 5 minutes rather than every ~1minute when you're moving.

Naah. Incense is better when you walk around. I believe it spawns a Pokemon every 200m whereas if you drop a lure you don't wanna leave that area, so the incense also only gives you a Pokemon every 5 minutes rather than every ~1minute when you're moving.
Repped. Didnt know about the distance thing.

Back
Top Bottom