Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Yoo! I should start doing that! Thank you!

Also, if your Pokémon gets in the red, it could be more efficient to let it get KO-ed then use a revive to get 50%HP. Then supplement with regular potions. That's what I do with my basic potions rather than throwing them out or using hyper potions.

That's exactly what I do. When I know it will die I just go all out with attacks rather than trying to dodge as even dodges loses HP. I just try to hurt the defender as much as possible to setup my next Pokemon.

I haven't been able to collect any new items at pokestops for about two weeks. Slways says bag is full. I threw so much in the trash too to make more room. Anyone else have this issue?

I wonder how many more players this game has lost. I haven't seen a single person play this game at all anymore in my area 
nerd.gif
 Places used to be packed with players, maybe everyone is hacking now 
laugh.gif

So I go out with my coworker. We get drunk at the bar and get on some females. On the way back to the Telly, I start playing Go while driving. He asks why I play and etc. I elaborate on the nostalgia of getting the original 150. I show him my Pokèdex and he says, "But you ain't got a Venusaur yet. That was my ni88a!" He plays for me for a sec, skips on a Weedle. Not even three min later guess what pops up. Venusaur.

He hands me back the iPad and says naw bro it's too much pressure if I don't catch it. I insist that he does because he spoke it up. He said naw.

Two berries and great throws later, this happens,

Cue Mary J. Bilge "No Gon' Cry"

View media item 2170144

Got some thick redbone yambs though. TAY x Pokémon Go ftw/l

Last edited:
So I go out with my coworker. We get drunk at the bar and get on some females. On the way back to the Telly, I start playing Go while driving. He asks why I play and etc. I elaborate on the nostalgia of getting the original 150. I show him my Pokèdex and he says, "But you ain't got a Venusaur yet. That was my ni88a!" He plays for me for a sec, skips on a Weedle. Not even three min later guess what pops up. Venusaur.

He hands me back the iPad and says naw bro it's too much pressure if I don't catch it. I insist that he does because he spoke it up. He said naw.

Two berries and great throws later, this happens,

Cue Mary J. Bilge "No Gon' Cry"

Got some thick redbone yambs though. TAY x Pokémon Go ftw/l
This is all that matters

I haven't been able to collect any new items at pokestops for about two weeks. Slways says bag is full. I threw so much in the trash too to make more room. Anyone else have this issue?

Yes. Getting a larger bag is a must. If there's anything you need to invest in, it's a bigger bag.

Yes. Getting a larger bag is a must. If there's anything you need to invest in, it's a bigger bag.

I'd buy incubators, lucky eggs, or incense before buying the bag upgrade. I accidentally bought the Pokémon upgrade but whatever. It's all Google Opinion Rewards anyway :nthat:

I typically throw out Razz Berries and Revives first. I throw away regular Pokeballs pretty quickly too. I only have about 6 of those. I never toss Great or Ultras though. Currently sitting on 80+ of each of those.

I think it's there because if you claim another gym before the timer is up you still won't be able to claim your Defender Bonus.
But when it reaches 0, do I claim a Defender Bonus? I already claimed one when I took it over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom