Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

I live close to John Ball, good finds there? I've been in downtown GR a few nights, a few good finds here and there. Found an Electabuzz late last night in the downtown GVSU campus.
Yea I find lots of high levels at John ball and there's mad pokestops and usually they got lures on at least one

Yea I find lots of high levels at John ball and there's mad pokestops and usually they got lures on at least one

You live in GR? That area by Rosa Parks circle is always lit. I've found a decent amount of good water Pokemon walking around the blue bridge and down by the river as well.

One of my co workers found an Aerodactyl in Rosa last night.... I was pretty salty lol

Last edited:
You live in GR? That area by Rosa Parks circle is always lit. I've found a decent amount of good water Pokemon walking around the blue bridge and down by the river as well.

One of my co workers found an Aerodactyl in Rosa last night.... I was pretty salty lol
Yea I stay in gr my works downtown so I get mad Pokemon during work lol I'm on team instinct so I can't hold any gyms down long

People drive around and I Almost got t-boned at work in the parking lot from some guy playing Pokemon go. Dude was shook when he realized he F'd up. I gave him a pass cause I was playing the game also.

Snorlax ran away from me after twelve tries and feeding him berries. :smh:

Does the size of the Pokemon matter in the gym? My strongest is a Pinsir, but it says XS on weight and height. :lol:

e3pbwc6odam2f4s1ulxm.gif

I caught a snorlax out walking my dogs then came home and found an Abra. Servers been patchy all weekend with overcast conditions keeping my chasing limited.

just got this game about 2 days ago and I'm addicted lol.

Hopefully when I go to DC Tuesday there will be more action.

wish the app started up with some type of tutorial though. they really didn't teach **** about how to play this game.

Back
Top Bottom