Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by AME416

30tqank.jpg

i remember watching this episode of Miami Ink.

I want to get a tattoo of the woman from the famous French Revolution painting, Liberty leading the people. Can anyone suggest me a tattoo artist in Miamiskilled enough to do a flawless job? And don't say Miami Ink.

This is the painting BTW, I want to get the woman in the middle.
art-painting-delacroix_wallcoo.com.jpg

Originally Posted by lu cash

I want to get a tattoo of the woman from the famous French Revolution painting, Liberty leading the people. Can anyone suggest me a tattoo artist in Miami skilled enough to do a flawless job? And don't say Miami Ink.

This is the painting BTW, I want to get the woman in the middle.
art-painting-delacroix_wallcoo.com.jpg

www.myspace.com/eternalinkdavie

They are in davie. they look like they do clean work.

^^ yo I live right by Davie, but be careful cuz I *think* its a dude from that shop who did a tat on a cpl girls I know and they are HORRIBLE, with wobblylines and bad ink

just check on them for yourself and youll be good

anyone got pictures of wings on the back? im looking to do that this summer hopefully but cant find a good set of wings.

i've got two tats right now..both on the upper arms..about to get a 3rd that will take up the rest of the space on my upper right arm..i know what my 4thtat is gonna be but i dont know where im gonna put it..been thinking about the forearm..but i dont wanna mess up my chances with jobs in the future
ohwell.gif
i dont know what to do

Originally Posted by cronicmole

man I just looked at Grinstylez on Myspace dude is sick I've always been a fan of Joe Buddens full sleeve also Anil Gupta is one of the best period

That's who I'm getting my tattoo from. I'm currently getting my whole back done by him, in my third session (fourth in two weeks). I will post mytat once it's fully completed but I must say, he is doing a HELL of a job on mines and the way it's turning out, it's looking real good. His workare MASTERPIECES, I highly recommend him if you're interested in a tattoo artist. He's a cool laid back dude too. You have any ideas on what you wantto get?

l_8c3c5e81caf0431cbf36c40411e95967.jpg

jus got this one last night.. its a bentley sign with the word eazy under it. so be easy.. my names bryan..so be easy jus became a nickname over the years

tatted up baby! started at 15 (now 24) and lost track after my 18th tat. i stopped counting and started connecting

been gettin tats since before it was the hypebeast fad

That cat tat is sick!

I wonder if that's considered animal abuse though.

Anybody have any untagged pictures of that cat?

My appointment is on sunday... been sketching it out for years now (basically it's tribal art of my life), and finally found the right people to do itfor me. I'll try to get the pics up as soon as I can.

rh3fvo.jpg
......... Not finsihed yet, going to add 3 red clovers for my family creest.. Clover on each shoulder,and one right under the LL's, and the Lion will be above the LLs on the neck.

Back
Top Bottom