Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who doesn't know this? Exactly what made you decide to state the obvious? :nerd:

This is bewildering. You would almost think you were talking to anybody specific in here.

You mistake this thread for some place else?
Trump’s people are looking for a new place to land!

You guys do know there is a difference between Athiest and Agnostic right? Like at the very least, you came from your dad’s nut sack. You didn’t just materialize lol. That’s more looney than creation story. Also quantum physics (the thing thats allowing you to post on this forum) kind of debunks the whole “nothing really exists” thing. That is all. Carry on... since we so clever....

Just because things “exist” doesn’t make our short time on this earth, a small tiny blip on the timeline of the worlds existence, any less meaningless.

Its funny athiest champion Satan but say they don’t believe in anything :rofl: kinda dumb. I know its an “the enemy of my enemy” thing but seriously, you came outta a nut sack lmao. May not be an imaginary sky daddy but u definitelygot a daddy, and he got a daddy, and so on... but yes, troll to your hearts content... everybody aint goin anyway. Good luck guys and if you gonna prowl the interwebs just make sure you give my music some spinz:smokin

Its funny athiest champion Satan but say they don’t believe in anything :rofl: kinda dumb. I know its an “the enemy of my enemy” thing but seriously, you came outta a nut sack lmao. May not be an imaginary sky daddy but u definitelygot a daddy, and he got a daddy, and so on... but yes, troll to your hearts content... everybody aint goin anyway. Good luck guys and if you gonna prowl the interwebs just make sure you give my music some spinz:smokin

The hell are you talking about? Atheists championing Satan?

Sounds like the good old Christian thought process of "anyone who doesn't follow Christ is a devil worshipper"

1610267610400.gif

Texas Megachurch Pastor Sent to Prison for Fraud Scheme
GettyImages-117094671.jpg

According to federal prosecutors, Caldwell and Smith, a Shreveport-based investment adviser, used their clout and influence to persuade people to invest about $3.5 million in historical Chinese bonds. The bonds were reportedly issued by the former Republic of China that lost power to the communist government in 1949. The bonds aren't recognized by China's current government and have no investment value.

Isn’t it wild to think how much Christianity has influenced America and American government. Insane. The way the right leverages religion just feels more and more just as a means to control and influence people.

And if we are being honest, the way some of these folks act, how is it any different than Islamic extremists that we have been told are such a threat to America for years, when in reality the biggest threat are the white home grown terrorists.

Last edited:

It’s like when I watched the Heaven’s Gate documentary, people have “prophesied the end of the world” 100’s of times, how is now any different ?

I feel like it’s pretty arrogant also to believe that as long as man kind has been around, people think the “end of times” is going to happen in their lifetime. If anything crazy happens, it’ll be because of nuclear weapons, not the book of revelations.

It’s like when I watched the Heaven’s Gate documentary, people have “prophesied the end of the world” 100’s of times, how is now any different ?

I feel like it’s pretty arrogant also to believe that as long as man kind has been around, people think the “end of times” is going to happen in their lifetime. If anything crazy happens, it’ll be because of nuclear weapons, not the book of revelations.

Also funny to see all these Christian people predicting the end when the Bible clearly states that only the good lord knows when that is going to happen

Another case of followers who don't even know the scripture that they base their entire lives around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom