"Racism is as American as baseball"

They do not want you talking about the issues at hand even on here, under assumed names no less. They claim that you are derailing the threads, which shows how they try and wield their supposed power. They even have their Black friends, ethnic friends here backing them up. Say anything against their source of power, be it religion, privilege, financial skulduggery, and one of their boys will pop up and defend them. I'm telling you, just like the movie Mean Girls.
africa.gif

They do not want you talking about the issues at hand even on here, under assumed names no less. They claim that you are derailing the threads, which shows how they try and wield their supposed power. They even have their Black friends, ethnic friends here backing them up. Say anything against their source of power, be it religion, privilege, financial skulduggery, and one of their boys will pop up and defend them. I'm telling you, just like the movie Mean Girls.
africa.gif
Haha, like on the last shooting thread white dudes came in hurt. “Why do we have to talk about the shooter?!?!?!?????? Just say RIP here!!!!!”. Sit down

I too thought it was the punching game. I remember we used to do this back in middle school all because of Malcolm in the Middle.

Is this really what we’re resorting to? We’re going to pretend this is what it means?? We gonna pretend the swastika May have been used for a symbol of peace by Hitler and his followers too?

Y’all in here throwing out things like they’re new. All this Trump and US bs has already happened but people pretend like they’re oblivious to the past

I’ve never replied to any kind of political thread, but I gotta say, I’m 31 and when I was in middle school the whole circle finger thing was if you look at it, you get punched. And yes, it started as you’d flash it on your own thigh and if someone looked they get punched. As we grew older, we’d throw it in group pics or whatever and if someone looked or pointed it out they’d get punched. And I’m Mexican so I’m not defending any race or whatever. Crazy how it turned into a nazi or white power sign.

Crazy how it turned into a nazi or white power sign.

This is the bottomline, it was commonly used through a game but has been intercepted and unfortunately repurposed. If anybody is still playing that game they are running the risk of being mistaken for participating in something you may not agree with or want to be associated with

This is the bottomline, it was commonly used through a game but has been intercepted and unfortunately repurposed. If anybody is still playing that game they are running the risk of being mistaken for participating in something you may not agree with or want to be associated with
Trump does this when he speaks but just because. Racists saw it and ran with it

Watched that video last week. It's crazy how much that cop's ego held him back. Like there was no desire to actually deescalate the situation.
What was really telling was when he finally showed the civilian the image of the actual suspect his first words were "Doesn't he look like you?" Like he had already confirmed within himself that he was wrong but held on to dude this whole time off ego and pride.

I will say I'm glad that the officer seeming didn't want things to get too physical. I say he seemed that way because while he never tried to deescalate the situation, he never tried to escalate it to a point where he needed to shot or stun gun the civilian. But even in that, he's still a f*n joke and needs to be either fired or suspended indefinitely

That Self-Hate.
Strict legislation intended to protect Confederate monuments moving through the Texas Legislature. The conservative Representative that authored the bill to make it harder to remove these monuments, James White, ol Clayton Bigsby *** dude:
James-White.png

Look at the type of people that came to speak in favor of the bill. :smh:

Memorial.png

I too thought it was the punching game. I remember we used to do this back in middle school all because of Malcolm in the Middle.

I remember some kid working the parking entrance of Universal Studios did that to me. He was a Hispanic teen and flashed that sign at his thigh, I looked puzzled at him and he went “ahhhh gotcha!” I just sat there like what was that? Told me it was a game and if I remembered it. Told him I was almost 40 and never heard of it :lol:

Those “prank” vids are so corny. Same with those “in the hood” prank vids. You go harass a bunch of people. Most probably don’t give you any type of reaction so they don’t make the final vid cut, but any vid that gets a response goes up. And after antagonizing people they think saying “it’s a prank” makes things sweet.
Hope dude gets stomped

People look at me crazy when I say they shouldn’t play the national anthem before sporting events. I use their lines on them. I go there to be entertained, not to have a red white and blue circle jerk forced upon me. It serves no purpose in a non Olympic sporting event between two teams from the same country.

Plus people are always talking about how the games are too long. Speed things up by getting rid of the national anthem. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom