"Racism is as American as baseball"

the whole reason i came in this thread was to say hey thats my hood and i dont condone what was going on

Your words.

NOt ONE comment about racial injustice.

You came in, beatin your chest like Ron Artest talking about protecting your hood.

So yea, you showed what you were all about.

I recall you saying something along the lines of Khufu is part of the reason there was a racism problem on NT.
I don’t recall and if I did say that it was a long time ago probably, and wrong. He’s not responsible for others peoples ignorance. I don’t wanna start a next back and forth (1 is enough for today :lol:) so I’ll leave it at that.

Your words.

NOt ONE comment about racial injustice.

You came in, beatin your chest like Ron Artest talking about protecting your hood.

So yea, you showed what you were all about.

looks like you may have quoted the wrong post ? Not once in that post did it sound like i was beating my chest to protect my hood..

so are you assuming again ?

looks like you may have quoted the wrong post ? Not once in that post did it sound like i was beating my chest to protect my hood..

so are you assuming again ?
YOu focusing on THAT portion of my post says a lot.

Like I said, your biggest "issue" was protecting your hood.

That is why you got the backlash.

Not sure why you fail to comprehend that.

YOu focusing on THAT portion of my post says a lot.

Like I said, your biggest "issue" was protecting your hood.

That is why you got the backlash.

Not sure why you fail to comprehend that.

No my issue was protecting my property not the hood. Get it right

i said plenty of times i didnt care about that park or statue. I care about my family and this BLM atm

i just spoke on what the video was about and from my perspective of south philly since i live here. I spoke on how people seen a FB post and how they were out there protecting the city from rumors. i didnt say i was out there i just said i wasnt for or about it.

what i say dont fit your narrative so its ok

the whole reason i came in this thread was to say hey thats my hood and i dont condone what was going on
Again, YOUR words.

We can leave it at that.

NO amount of explaining corrects this.

Not sure why you can't understand why people were so against this stance/take.

But continue with the victimhood.

Cool ima go smoke and enjoy my night

give 2 ****s honestly

those that truly know me is all that matters

Kinda related but I also noticed those same people would resort to just calling the other person dumb/stupid & not pointing the faults in their argument.
I was told by this individual that I was a clown, and the whole message board knows it, then also that he almost felt sorry for me. He said this on a thread about George Floyd, while also stating that I was violent. Did not mention the murder, but his being asian, placed himself in a better position to talk about being Black than I. I was sitting here laughing my butt off! There are a few dudes on here that are quite frightened of a unified stance on Blackness, no matter where it is.

All you dudes that like to say, "You are part of the problem" when talking about BLACK folks discussing racism, just listen to this chain.

At least listen to the first two parts.

KHUFU KHUFU

xxpizzo xxpizzo @dblplay1212 @JRepp23 Guccishades Guccishades

He lost the moment he went up on First Take more outraged over the "fake" noose, than over all the outright racism displayed with the confederate flag.

They were supposed to investigate it first :lol:

See, it's going to get even worse now. What? As if white people need to be proven racism exist. They aren't going to believe it and make excuses regardless.

Get stuff like this

How many of them would trade their white privilege for black?

What's black privilege? Getting picked first for full court? Being assumed you can dance and have a bigger penis?

This is common knowledge that a movie can't be too black or a lot of other countries won't support it.
Franklin Leonard makes it clear in the last tweet about this being different from that and how "contractually" these negotiations are being written....

KHUFU KHUFU He understands that what happened 400 years ago still manifests itself in 2020, but others don't seem to. Why is that?

I know the history. You cannot seem to learn from it. You can keep throwing your sexy phrase at me all you want. But it still dont change the FACT that YOU are the one bitter about a period of time that YOU were not involved in. NOT me.

Back
Top Bottom