"Racism is as American as baseball"

KHUFU KHUFU He understands that what happened 400 years ago still manifests itself in 2020, but others don't seem to. Why is that?

JRepp23 JRepp23
I don't want to respond for you, care to deal with your cowardice and then respond to the obvious? You can rock your Klan hood with the jumpman on it if you wish, so you can feel comfortable.

KHUFU KHUFU He understands that what happened 400 years ago still manifests itself in 2020, but others don't seem to. Why is that?

I saw this and found it interesting. Especially since he said the words they hate, Black Lives Matter.

Dudes a Republican unlike Roy and Nick Saban. So I'm wondering what he thinks of Trump and what they think of him for this.

It's still **** dook forever

I saw this and found it interesting. Especially since he said the words they hate, Black Lives Matter.

Dudes a Republican unlike Roy and Nick Saban. So I'm wondering what he thinks of Trump and what they think of him for this.

It's still **** dook forever

glad he made a statement and it sounded like he "gets it" but it's almost mandatory for someone in his position right now

I'll wait for him denounce the GOP's southern strategy and quit voting for and donating to Republicans before giving too much credit

all this time he's been making millions off the unpaid labor of mostly black players while donating time and money to organizations that are at best indifferent to the plight of Black Americans

glad he made a statement and it sounded like he "gets it" but it's almost mandatory for someone in his position right now

I'll wait for him denounce the GOP's southern strategy and quit voting for and donating to Republicans before giving too much credit

all this time he's been making millions off the unpaid labor of mostly black players while donating time and money to organizations that are at best indifferent to the plight of Black Americans

I'd take him over Dabo Luther Swiney who basically says we should just shut up and play and that if we don't like the country leave.

1593629488003-GettyImages-1169359668.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom