Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
@these dudes who will believe anything someone tells them. Those usually end up bein' the same dudes who snitch because pigs told them their boy was gonna snitch on him first.

this lil n' and his subliminal posts....
smh.gif

Keyshia Cole was cool with Hammer to during the DR days. I know she did song with him, but she chilled with Pac bc that was her mentor since her brother SeanCole was cool with Pac.

chick is a **** , stop all this "dont making assumptions about her !" nonsense

talking bout dudes acting feminine by stating the obvious when some of yall looking like captains save a ho's right aboutnow

Dudes is funny that's all I'm goin say . . . Some of yall should just thank GOD and Al Gore for the internet . . .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ninjas talkin bout snitchin, who's talkin to the police?? Interaction with the police is one of the last things to cross my mind, especiallyin a Ray J/Keyshia Cole thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Foxy NEVER messed with Jay either, we're just assuming
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prez T

talking bout dudes acting feminine by stating the obvious when some of yall looking like captains save a ho's right about now

word...
smh.gif

some of YOU #*%$!% sounding REAL @%*+@...actin' hurt
eyes.gif

ol' save a sofie fatale type %%%++%
smh.gif

Everyone is so hung up about what Keyshia Cole use to be like when she use to chill with Pac in the 90's. Heres how the story goes. Keyshia Cole got herhit off singing for MC Hammer on a track. MC Hammer went to LA and hooked up with DR Records with Suge. Suge heard Keyshia Cole at a talent show. Then Sugeintroduced Keyshia to the crew. Keyshia Brother was cool with Pac, then Keyshia was introduce to Pac. Keyshia looked to Tupac as her mentor and would hang atthe studios with the crew while recording. Tupac always gave advice to her and encouraged her that she is a good singer, and will be a star. Thats all I know.All this other stuff NT has concocted up I think is foolishness. Unless we have real facts to post in this thread everything else is heresay. Lets begin.

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Everyone is so hung up about what Keyshia Cole use to be like when she use to chill with Pac in the 90's. Heres how the story goes. Keyshia Cole got her hit off singing for MC Hammer on a track. MC Hammer went to LA and hooked up with DR Records with Suge. Suge heard Keyshia Cole at a talent show. Then Suge introduced Keyshia to the crew. Keyshia Brother was cool with Pac, then Keyshia was introduce to Pac. Keyshia looked to Tupac as her mentor and would hang at the studios with the crew while recording. Tupac always gave advice to her and encouraged her that she is a good singer, and will be a star. Thats all I know. All this other stuff NT has concocted up I think is foolishness. Unless we have real facts to post in this thread everything else is heresay. Lets begin.

so she was just chillin with a bunch of grown men cause she could sing good?
laugh.gif
!+$$ outta here with that %$@*

Originally Posted by FlyDaily

Everyone is so hung up about what Keyshia Cole use to be like when she use to chill with Pac in the 90's. Heres how the story goes. Keyshia Cole got her hit off singing for MC Hammer on a track. MC Hammer went to LA and hooked up with DR Records with Suge. Suge heard Keyshia Cole at a talent show. Then Suge introduced Keyshia to the crew. Keyshia Brother was cool with Pac, then Keyshia was introduce to Pac. Keyshia looked to Tupac as her mentor and would hang at the studios with the crew while recording. Tupac always gave advice to her and encouraged her that she is a good singer, and will be a star. Thats all I know. All this other stuff NT has concocted up I think is foolishness. Unless we have real facts to post in this thread everything else is heresay. Lets begin.

laugh.gif
You sayin' that dudes was smashin' a 12 year old? At Death Row with all the females they had over there? You tellin' me dudes pushed themfine females to the side for a 12 year old? Yea that makes more sense........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You sayin' that dudes was smashin' a 12 year old? At Death Row with all the females they had over there? You tellin' me dudes pushed them fine females to the side for a 12 year old? Yea that makes more sense........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you would be surprised.....

laugh.gif
You sayin' that dudes was smashin' a 12 year old? At Death Row with all the females they had over there? You tellin' me dudes pushed them fine females to the side for a 12 year old? Yea that makes more sense........
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you would be surprised.....

Damn........if true. Even 12 is too young for Kell's.

I could honestly believe that Pac would kick it with a talented 14 year old as just a mentor. Just from how he carried himself and how he spoke about women inhis interviews and his music. (I mean, he coulda been lyin' out his
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
, but it seemed genuine to me).

I don't know about other dudes though.

But then again, i'm never gonna get at those, and she is talented, so even if she boinked her way to the top, i'm glad she did it. Don't need tobe spreadin' rumors.

Wasn't Jay Z Foxy Brown's mentor?? Wasn't BIG Lil Kim's mentor?? Wasn't R Kelly Aaliyah's mentor??

I just wanna know . . . Some of you are dangerously stupid. I bet Jay NEVER told Foxy she was a good rapper or that she would be a star, or my ears must havemalfunctioned when BIG himself promised that he would make Kim a star . . .

Yall are TOO old to be THIS stupid . . . Come on . . . We gotta do better . . . Word to Charlie Murphy

Just because a man bangs a 14 year old doesnt mean what he's sayin about the state of black women isnt true . . . I mean you don't think Martin LutherKing wanted black women to advance, he was a high ranking member of the church, but he had skeletons also, does that make the things he said any lessimportant?? Huey P used to sniff coke, does that make his cause any less important??

And who's to say she's the age she claims to be ANYway?? I mean yall talk all this assumptions, but isnt it quite normal for stars to ASSUME aHollywood age?? Yall wanna pick and choose and it makes you look even more unintelligent . . . If you don't believe it, don't . . . Who cares, go outand marry Keyshia Cole and maybe one of you can take her virginity . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Wasn't Jay Z Foxy Brown's mentor?? Wasn't BIG Lil Kim's mentor?? Wasn't R Kelly Aaliyah's mentor??

I just wanna know . . . Some of you are dangerously stupid. I bet Jay NEVER told Foxy she was a good rapper or that she would be a star, or my ears must have malfunctioned when BIG himself promised that he would make Kim a star . . .

Yall are TOO old to be THIS stupid . . . Come on . . . We gotta do better . . . Word to Charlie Murphy

Just because a man bangs a 14 year old doesnt mean what he's sayin about the state of black women isnt true . . . I mean you don't think Martin Luther King wanted black women to advance, he was a high ranking member of the church, but he had skeletons also, does that make the things he said any less important?? Huey P used to sniff coke, does that make his cause any less important??

And who's to say she's the age she claims to be ANYway?? I mean yall talk all this assumptions, but isnt it quite normal for stars to ASSUME a Hollywood age?? Yall wanna pick and choose and it makes you look even more unintelligent . . . If you don't believe it, don't . . . Who cares, go out and marry Keyshia Cole and maybe one of you can take her virginity . . .

She was 12 not 14 lol. You already mixin' your stories up lol. I think you're confusing yourself in your assumptions. No one is sayin' Keyshiawasn't a jump off. No one is saying she was innocent. But you on your Wendy Williams @$% is on some other @$%. Tellin' storys like you gettin' paidand you probably should because at the least they are entertaining lol. You're not getting an argument from me. Like i've stated, I really don'tcare what she was. But you do understand the difference between Aaliyah, Lil Kim, Foxy and Keyshia Cole right? Keyshia didn't get a chance to do anythinguntil 10 years later. Its gotta suck to be Keyshia. You're 12 and let dudes smash to get to the top and have to wait 10 years before anything even happens.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

You a clown b. Its a difference between a girl being from the hood, and being a hoodrat. Nothing see's put out there about herself for everybody to see should make you think she's a sto//bustdown/jumpoff/ho or anything else but just being a hood b*tch. And I aint aint tryna save a ho cuz Im not defending Keyshia herself, but the %*$@ you talkin is borderline disrespectful...you know how many girls that fits Keyshia's mold in apprearance thats far from being birds? Yall N's was never taught not to assume?

Real talk, threads like this make me wonder why I be on here...I know everybody aint built the same, but damn...some lame N's on here, straight up...
Son you're a straight up bozo for real.

No where did I say this is fact and I know for sure, and also yeah I am going by assumptions and hearsay but isn't everything that is discussed thesame…unless you were there yourself to witness it. I mean for all we know nothing is true that we know not even the bible because you weren't there towitness it yourself so it could have just been stories that was exagarated over generations.

And yes I do know the meaning of a hoodrat and a girl being from the hood. I said that I've seen and known girls that came up in similar situations asKeyshia Cole some even worse and it's been the same outcome of them being a ****. I do know it's possible that not all of them turn out like that, butI'm going off of what I experienced with seeing them come up.

To homie who said that why would rappers rather have a 14-year old girl hanging out with them than older women it's because since she is so young there wasa lesser chance of her carrying a STD, and because age and gravity hasn't taken it's toll on her as yet so her breasts were still firm and her body wasstill tight and she was easy to manipulate. Another reason why most guys would love to marry a virgin.

I pretty much agree with everything Nay has said so there is nothing more for me to really say.

Like he said if that was your sister would you allow her to go chill with them?

If you met a girl that you knew came from her background and she told you she was 14 chilling with the whole Death Row crew would you say to yourself "Manthis girl really seems like wifey material...let me go work hard and save up $15K to buy her and engagement ring so we can get married"? Remember yourdaughter will turn out like her mother because that's where she will learn most of everything about being a women. Now if you married a nice respectablegirl she will most likely teach her daughter the same values, but if not...she will get taught what the mother deems fit and thinks she should know from themother's upbringing
tired.gif

It's as plain as day to put two and two together and see this **** was 14 chilling with grown men getting tossed. Dudes probably had blunt after blunt inthe air, liquor like it was tap water, and was twisted and they see some nice young petite thing will they high and drunk...and don't front like ya'lldon't be beasting when you high or twisted.

But, I mean like other's have said she could have been trying to up her career and in reality she was a good little choir girl and she is still arespectable young lady, and she never had any type of smuttiness to her...but I highly highly doubt it.

I mean you dudes is sticking up for her like she's ya'll sister or something or you're dating her, but it's whatever.

Anyway I'm pretty much done with this arguement so it's whatever...personally I could care less about this women, but I would still motorboat that in aminute.

Originally Posted by Prez T

talking bout dudes acting feminine by stating the obvious when some of yall looking like captains save a ho's right about now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my man came in an said "f the bs"

I aint assuming anything, I'm using a statement from a reliable source, and the words of Keyshia Cole herself . . . It aint to hard to figuire out . . .

Show me where in America a drug dealer will pay a girl 100 to sing his favorite song
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I mean why not just get a kareokee machine?? . . . Had she not come out told that stupid story I would've wrote it off as a weird rumor, but she more or less confirmed it herself, she talked about her wild teen years . . . I mean you HAVE Met a wild teen before right?? They aren't exactly the abstinad type . . .

I know NT isn't the home of scholars, but come on . . . I truly hope some of you are smarter in real life then what you choose to say online . . . For your own sake. You aint gotta believe it, no one telling anyone to believe anything . . . It is what it is, you make up your own mind . . . It is what it is . . .

It aint like she was at the studio with Kirk Franklin you know . . .

Kirk Franklin? She was in there with MC Hammer who probably is more religous than Kirk Franklin is. You keep bringing up a drug dealer givin' her 100 dollars to sing a song for him. +$# does that $%+ mean? You ain't gotta pay a 14 year old girl to smash. Seriously. Most girls just like the fact that they're with a older dude. Like I said above though i'm not even arguing nothin' here. I wasn't there and frankly I don't care what she did. Hell from what i've heard she let a lot of dudes smash. All i'm saying is why come in this $%+ postin' it as fact? On that Wendy Williams gossip $%+. Just tellin' duck tales and got some of these dudes believin' you like you some reliable source lol. Like you was there and witnessed the $%+ lol. Its whatever though. Keyshia was a jump off. Keep it movin'.

smh.gif
Did you ever see the MC Hammer movie on VH1? Hammer probably would have let Suge smash because he had no choice, I guess Suge is just

influential like that, but you really sound naive my man. I don't wanna question where your from or take away from what you've been through butbeing "optimistic" about @+% that goes on in the hood is just fairytale thinking.

the label was called death row, so you could assume they was ruthless..........

yes they were smashing.

I just wanna know . . . Some of you are dangerously stupid. I bet Jay NEVER told Foxy she was a good rapper or that she would be a star, or my ears must have malfunctioned when BIG himself promised that he would make Kim a star . . .

Just because a man bangs a 14 year old doesnt mean what he's sayin about the state of black women isnt true . . . I mean you don't think Martin Luther King wanted black women to advance, he was a high ranking member of the church, but he had skeletons also, does that make the things he said any less important?? Huey P used to sniff coke, does that make his cause any less important??

And who's to say she's the age she claims to be ANYway?? I mean yall talk all this assumptions, but isnt it quite normal for stars to ASSUME a Hollywood age?? Yall wanna pick and choose and it makes you look even more unintelligent . . . If you don't believe it, don't . . . Who cares, go out and marry Keyshia Cole and maybe one of you can take her virginity . . .

She was 12 not 14 lol. You already mixin' your stories up lol. I think you're confusing yourself in your assumptions. No one is sayin' Keyshia wasn't a jump off. No one is saying she was innocent. But you on your Wendy Williams @$% is on some other @$%. Tellin' storys like you gettin' paid and you probably should because at the least they are entertaining lol. You're not getting an argument from me. Like i've stated, I really don't care what she was. But you do understand the difference between Aaliyah, Lil Kim, Foxy and Keyshia Cole right? Keyshia didn't get a chance to do anything until 10 years later. Its gotta suck to be Keyshia. You're 12 and let dudes smash to get to the top and have to wait 10 years before anything even happens.

* I hadn't read past page 4 when I quoted the other !%* but you gotta think, why would Death Row put out a 16 yr old artist? Had she been messing withJ.D she would have had 2 albums out by that age
laugh.gif
Pac's deathaffected many people's lives and not just fans, had he been alive you never know she might have just got put out, lucky for her she didn't. I would sayit's more about timing, you should read up a bit about some of your favorite artists and they're past my dude, it's a rarity that you just make ademo, get signed, drop an album and blow up in a year, even two.

She was 12 not 14 lol. You already mixin' your stories up lol. I think you're confusing yourself in your assumptions. No one is sayin' Keyshia wasn't a jump off. No one is saying she was innocent. But you on your Wendy Williams @$% is on some other @$%. Tellin' storys like you gettin' paid and you probably should because at the least they are entertaining lol. You're not getting an argument from me. Like i've stated, I really don't care what she was. But you do understand the difference between Aaliyah, Lil Kim, Foxy and Keyshia Cole right? Keyshia didn't get a chance to do anything until 10 years later. Its gotta suck to be Keyshia. You're 12 and let dudes smash to get to the top and have to wait 10 years before anything even happens.
NEWS FLASH you !@+*@** IDIOT . . . Her "mentor" died in 1996 . . . Maybe thats why it took 10 years you fool . . . Andwho wants to hear a "12" year old sing about the %%#% she eventually sang about?? She was STILL goin through all that %%#%, she wasn't in aposition to come out . . . With each post you show a lack of intelligence . . . STOP now. Its getting painful. You are TRULY an idiot, just stop now . . .Honestly.

NEWS FLASH you !@+*@** IDIOT . . . Her "mentor" died in 1996 . . . Maybe thats why it took 10 years you fool . . . And who wants to hear a "12" year old sing about the %%#% she eventually sang about?? She was STILL goin through all that %%#%, she wasn't in a position to come out . . . With each post you show a lack of intelligence . . . STOP now. Its getting painful. You are TRULY an idiot, just stop now . . . Honestly.

laugh.gif

Son you REALLY are too passionate about the dumbest sh.. onNT... you need to channel that anger into something more constructive instead of always spazzing on people.

Back
Top Bottom