RIP George Floyd

Just got back from Chaz, it might be the most lit place in America right now. Mural painting on the streets, free drinks and pizzas being passed around, live music, ppl camping out In the park and even growing some food. After I left they started a poetry session addressing oppression and solutions. It’s a really surreal vibe.

Just got back from Chaz, it might be the most lit place in America right now. Mural painting on the streets, free drinks and pizzas being passed around, live music, ppl camping out In the park and even growing some food. After I left they started a poetry session addressing oppression and solutions. It’s a really surreal vibe.
So basically life corona free?

We all POC though.

she's toast, **** her :smokin

I'm so lost......she turned her phone on....went to the camera app.....turned on front facing camera.....gathered her thoughts.....hit record......filmed HERSELF......then hit upload.....

but thats not you? Thats not who you are? Are you worse? There's no way you're better than that.

from what you saw and heard, do people in the CHAZ think that they are forming a separate state or do they see this as an exercise in modeling a horizontalist anarchist society?

He's just on a completely different level.

Chappelle is definitely past the point of mere comedian...they´ll be quoting him 50 years from now like Carlin.

dude is a true modern social commentator, that is a lofty position indeed.

from what you saw and heard, do people in the CHAZ think that they are forming a separate state or do they see this as an exercise in modeling a horizontalist anarchist society?

for now, the latter-ish...it´s an exercise in inspiration at best. but what happens when inspiration actually takes?

fun starts when Doc Prez dumps fuel on the fire by demanding water and power to the area be shut off. when.

gonna be a fascinating fn summer.

I'm so lost......she turned her phone on....went to the camera app.....turned on front facing camera.....gathered her thoughts.....hit record......filmed HERSELF......then hit upload.....

but thats not you? Thats not who you are? Are you worse? There's no way you're better than that.
“When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.”

- Maya Angelou

hcy6b0uc5f451.png

Are you black?

No, I am guessing you did not watch the video, you simply saw the screenshot and that was all you needed. I posted the video because I thought the video did a good job explaining why the impacts of slavery should not be dismissed and are still felt to this day.

Back
Top Bottom