RIP George Floyd

What is there to deliberate? This is as open and shut as it can get. I am over here like

200.gif

It might be decided. The judge is going to release the verdict a day after decision. Due to country tensions.

According to ABC News.

That defence closing argument was terrible - but entirely predictable. There is zero chance that he died from lying down or fumes or heart disease - he was 100% murdered with a knee in his neck.

Not sure if typical, but if they couldn’t get to a decision in 4 hours from yesterday. I’m getting worried this won’t go the way it should.

I think he’ll get at least 30 years. I’m just not sure that will be enough to “satisfy” a good portion of people. All of those jurors saw what happened nationwide when the video came out last year and how the country reacted. I don’t think they want a repeat of that.

I cant call it. With the speed the verdict was reached, I'm leaning guilty of at least manslaughter. Would be shocked if they convict on 2nd degree murder. I cant imagine they unanimously agreed on 'not guilty' that fast.

chicago mayor is a full on disappointment. these politicians view people as the enemy.
never seen a warning like this go out to cops, but it's ok to admonish and even instigate people who protest murderous cops

There's a difference between protesting and looting. There are people here in Chicago that will peacefully protest and voice their feelings just fine. Then you got those who get on demon time and wanna loot for their own personal gain and then use this case as a justification for it.

I cant call it. With the speed the verdict was reached, I'm leaning guilty of at least manslaughter. Would be shocked if they convict on 2nd degree murder. I cant imagine they unanimously agreed on 'not guilty' that fast.
I agree. I'm thinking manslaughter charge too.

If it’s not guilty or he gets a slap on the wrist. These cities can’t cry foul at what’s going to happen in the aftermath.

I hope so man. It'll be against precedent as less than 3% of these things end in convictions.

Why announce it’ll be read in 45 minutes? Giving police time to get their units ready?

call me a pessimist. If it’s good news,let it release early. This feels like they’re giving both sides time to get ready. I don’t like it.

Back
Top Bottom