So Cam &nd Juelz not speaking over Robitussin ?

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Good. Why an artist of Cam's caliber ever even worked with trash like Juelz...
indifferent.gif
True Statement

Just a side note....I am almost positive that Cam is either referring to Tussennex {hydrocodone (vicodin), guificen, and prometh} which is (IMO) far superiorto Purp (codeine + prometh) or to Robitussin HC which is robitussin w/codeine....having dabbled a bit, this def isn't the 1st person to mix tussennex andHawaiian Punch, I have made the drink more than once...but then again maybe he is jus a moron and is drinkin over the counter DXM robo....not sure.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

indifferent.gif

Because there was a point (before 2004) when Juelz actually rapped about something, and made it sound nice. Typical Harlem flow, but he had a unique style and approach. People don't realize how well Cam, Juelz, and Jim complemented each other through there music...
Considering Cam's older work it is still a huge step down. Listen to CoC's greatest hits album then listen to him and juelz/jenny and you will see what I mean.

laugh.gif
You stay promoting that damn CotC album, yes I have the greatest hits on my comp, and a couple of there live freestyles on Bobbito and Stretch's show (20 min sessions) over the "Motherless Child" beat and a couple of other beats. I've heard freestyles with the regular team wit Boodah in the mix. I'm familiar with his past work and I'm still going to stand by what I say...

He carried that same aura through his SDE days, the only thing that really changed once he got to the Roc was mainly his tempo and some of his subject matter. But if you tryina deny that period between '02-'03 when he put out that street music, Purple Haze, or even Killa Season, then you playin' yourself...

I'm just saying, they weren't on his CoC or even CoF level. Either way, Juelz/Jimmy are nothing compared to Cam.
MidEast Does not like listening to dudes when they have a lot of money!!!

Lets not argue with him.......
Cam is Nice.

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Robitussin
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ima fan of lean but never have I thought of mixing Robitussin and Hawaiian Punch
laugh.gif
Codine and Sprite on the other had is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

indifferent.gif

Because there was a point (before 2004) when Juelz actually rapped about something, and made it sound nice. Typical Harlem flow, but he had a unique style and approach. People don't realize how well Cam, Juelz, and Jim complemented each other through there music...
Considering Cam's older work it is still a huge step down. Listen to CoC's greatest hits album then listen to him and juelz/jenny and you will see what I mean.

laugh.gif
You stay promoting that damn CotC album, yes I have the greatest hits on my comp, and a couple of there live freestyles on Bobbito and Stretch's show (20 min sessions) over the "Motherless Child" beat and a couple of other beats. I've heard freestyles with the regular team wit Boodah in the mix. I'm familiar with his past work and I'm still going to stand by what I say...

He carried that same aura through his SDE days, the only thing that really changed once he got to the Roc was mainly his tempo and some of his subject matter. But if you tryina deny that period between '02-'03 when he put out that street music, Purple Haze, or even Killa Season, then you playin' yourself...

I'm just saying, they weren't on his CoC or even CoF level. Either way, Juelz/Jimmy are nothing compared to Cam.
MidEast Does not like listening to dudes when they have a lot of money!!!

Lets not argue with him.......
Cam is Nice.

If you read.. I agree. Cam IS nice. I was saying that jimmy/juelz are not on his level, so it's a good move to cut them off.

Juelz is wild for drinking that stuff, Cam is a good dude for looking out... I guess. I guess that's the reason why Juelz verses aren't top notch likethey used to be. I knew something was up... it felt as if Lil Wayne or Juelz were writing for each other their rap styles became mad similar like a year ago.legalize weed and im out !

Originally Posted by G2345

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Robitussin
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ima fan of lean but never have I thought of mixing Robitussin and Hawaiian Punch
laugh.gif
Codine and Sprite on the other had is
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Stuff is hard as hell to get around there though
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom