So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

biggest troll ever? i want to see how many long lost people hit me up because of this 
laugh.gif

but congrats man, most i ever won was $100 on a scratcher i didnt even mean to buy.

EDIT:
smh @ me only reading pages 1-13 and not the rest
eyes.gif

it was fake tho? lol.

Originally Posted by MECKS

biggest troll ever? i want to see how many long lost people hit me up because of this 
laugh.gif

but congrats man, most i ever won was $100 on a scratcher i didnt even mean to buy.

EDIT:
smh @ me only reading pages 1-13 and not the rest
eyes.gif

it was fake tho? lol.

no messages...

no notifications...

#foreveralonedotcom

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14947221

[h3]Man comes close to throwing away lottery ticket worth $200,000[/h3]Posted: Jun 21, 2011 9:04 AM EDTUpdated: Jul 21, 2011 9:05 AM EDT
By Jeff Rivenbark, Web Content Producer - email

[h6] [/h6]
Photo courtesy of the SC Education Lottery

[h3]Most Popular Stories[/h3]

[h4]Surveillance video of fired cop, alleged teen prostitute released[/h4]

[h4]7-year-old killed in two car accident, driver charged with DUI[/h4]

[h4]4 arrested for killing man whose mother died the same day[/h4]

[h4]10 South Carolina schools locked down for manhunt[/h4]

[h4]Child shot in attempted home invasion dies[/h4]

ROCK HILL, SC (WBTV) - A Rock Hill man came close to throwing away a lottery ticket worth $200,000.

The man purchased the 'Stacks of Cash' scratch-off ticket at Bob's Food Mart at 1307 E. Main Street in Rock Hill.

The man was about to throw away the ticket when he noticed one area he hadn't scratch off.

When he scratched off the area, it revealed a "7" which means he won $200,000.

He wasn't sure the number was a "7" or a "1", so he went back to the store where he purchased it.

A clerk told him it was, indeed, a number "7".

The man says he told his mom first about winning the prize. He says he plans to pay off his house.

This was the last $200,000 top prize in the 'Stacks of Cash' game according to South Carolina Education Lottery officials. The odds of winning the $200,000 prize are 1 in 480,000.

Originally Posted by leothegod

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14947221

[h3]Man comes close to throwing away lottery ticket worth $200,000[/h3]Posted: Jun 21, 2011 9:04 AM EDTUpdated: Jul 21, 2011 9:05 AM EDT
By Jeff Rivenbark, Web Content Producer - email

[h6] [/h6]
Photo courtesy of the SC Education Lottery

[h3]Most Popular Stories[/h3]

[h4]Surveillance video of fired cop, alleged teen prostitute released[/h4]

[h4]7-year-old killed in two car accident, driver charged with DUI[/h4]

[h4]4 arrested for killing man whose mother died the same day[/h4]

[h4]10 South Carolina schools locked down for manhunt[/h4]

[h4]Child shot in attempted home invasion dies[/h4]

ROCK HILL, SC (WBTV) - A Rock Hill man came close to throwing away a lottery ticket worth $200,000.

The man purchased the 'Stacks of Cash' scratch-off ticket at Bob's Food Mart at 1307 E. Main Street in Rock Hill.

The man was about to throw away the ticket when he noticed one area he hadn't scratch off.

When he scratched off the area, it revealed a "7" which means he won $200,000.

He wasn't sure the number was a "7" or a "1", so he went back to the store where he purchased it.

A clerk told him it was, indeed, a number "7".

The man says he told his mom first about winning the prize. He says he plans to pay off his house.

This was the last $200,000 top prize in the 'Stacks of Cash' game according to South Carolina Education Lottery officials. The odds of winning the $200,000 prize are 1 in 480,000.
ROoKx.gif

^ that the image isn't his because the last winning ticket was June 21, 2011 (according the posted article)

Read the last line of the article. That ticket with the 7 as the winning number 'was the last 200k winner'

And OP said he won the other day, coupled with the data info that one NT detective did....

Cue ducktales pics/gifs

Now I dunno if it's 15 winners total for said game or 15 winners per state but I'm assuming 15 total

lol..never got what fulfilment dudes got from lying to a bunch of dudes they dont know...

Back
Top Bottom