So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

Originally Posted by John2st

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

How much did OP actually win? I can't understand that ticket.
200k ... after taxes a little over 148k. only thing i might invest in is gold or silver. no retirement fund none of that nonsense. i rather put it in gold or somthing that i can cash out whenever i want. Like i said at the beginning of post I already got this 40k loan from the bank which cleared a few weeks ago. But other than that now that i won this $$$$$ im gonna dump alittle more money into my spot to improve it to the standards i want. Its gonna be a more upscale type delivery/take out place.

like i said earlier thin crust pizza, 15 different hand cut fries, hand cut onion rings, like 10 different grilled cheeses. A dream of mine for the longest time. Wise Fries Burgers and Pies, taking over the way you think about take-out food.
so if i eat there and i wear a niketalk shirt, its free for me, right?

200k ... after taxes a little over 148k. only thing i might invest in is gold or silver. no retirement fund none of that nonsense. i rather put it in gold or somthing that i can cash out whenever i want. Like i said at the beginning of post I already got this 40k loan from the bank which cleared a few weeks ago. But other than that now that i won this $$$$$ im gonna dump alittle more money into my spot to improve it to the standards i want. Its gonna be a more upscale type delivery/take out place.

like i said earlier thin crust pizza, 15 different hand cut fries, hand cut onion rings, like 10 different grilled cheeses. A dream of mine for the longest time. Wise Fries Burgers and Pies, taking over the way you think about take-out food.
Did you claim your prize yet? Who all knows you one (aside from NT and your friend)? Is your friend that was int he car with you getting anything? Do you play scratch offs a lot? What school did you go to? were you poor growing up? What will the NT discount be?

Either way congratulations, always good to see someone young winning these things. good luck on your business ventures.

laugh.gif
This dude wins $200k and I get flaked on for a $400 payment, ah yes, now what did fml stand for again...

Best of luck to you man.
I will say that opening a restaurant is probably one of the worst business decisions you can make.

Beat the statistics!

Wise Fries Burgers and Pies, taking over the way you think about take-out food.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

C'mon now OP... if you wanna be ambitious and start your own unique business, come up with a better name. Y'all know damn well the relation to Five Guys Burgers and Fries is waaaay too close.

Originally Posted by megatron

Did you claim your prize yet? Who all knows you one (aside from NT and your friend)? Is your friend that was int he car with you getting anything? Do you play scratch offs a lot? What school did you go to? were you poor growing up? What will the NT discount be?

Either way congratulations, always good to see someone young winning these things. good luck on your business ventures.

a few people know as of right nowgiving my friend 10k he has been with me through thick and thinsaid earlier I might play 20 a Month in scratch offs I went to buy power ballwent to catholic school my whole life. and if u were a niketalk shirt 20% off people say restaurant is a bad idea, this isn't a restaurant more of take out delivery. it's in my neighborhood where I know a ton of people. my food will trash every other place that people usually order from. I was really confident going into this business now winning this it makes me more confident. like I Sao earlier thanks for the loveno I was not poor growing up

Someone make a "post your lottery winnings thread" or this into one. I'm sure by now a couple of nters already got their fix.

I will stress. NEVER GAMBLE AGAIN. You may never beat or obtain that rush you have or had in the past few days. You may be chasing that your entire life. Many gamble their entire life with nothing to show for it. Consider yourself lucky, and move on.

That's some hard nosed reality right there.

It's a evil twisted mathematically unfavoring game. GET out and STAY out. lol. I bet you cost NTers about a grand in losing scratchers since yesterday

edit: math was wrong.. long day
laugh.gif

I will post pics of my paper tomorrow with copy of ticket with my name infront of it. then when I cash check I will post pics of bank statement.

Look at the ticket. You're saying it only pays 20k(and the ticket does say "win prizes from 10,000 to --,000), but look at the scratched ticket.. it shows him winning 200k on the number 4 match.

My question is... Damn, you waited 2 months to cash it? I wouldn't cashed out immediately.

Lotta !+! could happen in those 2 months...

Copped $40 dollars of scratch-offs today, including the kind OP scratched.
Won $15, going to cop more with the $15
Profit?

I feel like I won!!!
laugh.gif
Man I'm honestly happy for you!! Real Rap I hope your Pizza joint is mad successful and have a lil fun with some of your money. Congrats again OP! 

Back
Top Bottom