So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
congrats spend that wisely 

Think if OP was secretly on some island doing a music video and he's doing all these ignorant things and has girls everywhere rocking NT gear ..

Dude would be a legend.

man i swear me and my girl have dropped a few hundred bucks on scratch offs in the past year and we never win ++++ other than a few bucks here and there, best we ever did was win $20 off a $1 ticket
indifferent.gif
. but this has inspired me and i'm going to buy one $20 ticket, wish me luck NT!

congrats man and good luck on the buisness hope that helps you out and you can work for yourself from here on out.

Hey all i saw when this was first posted and was really amped for op hope it makes your life easier/better.
Anyways i was at the gas station today and said why not and bought a similar ticket.

Ended up winning $100
grin.gif
 it was a good night 

That is all

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Hey

Anyways i was at the gas station today and said why not and bought a similar ticket.

Ended up winning $100
grin.gif
 it was a good night 

That is all
oh.

Shame, shame, shame OP.  Some of you guys really need to seek employment with the Feds for real.  Now, off to buy a few tickets......

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Hey all i saw when this was first posted and was really amped for op hope it makes your life easier/better.

Ended up winning $100
grin.gif
 it was a good night 

That is all

how are you going to slide in here without any proof...you havent learned from OP?

Back
Top Bottom