So my LB wore my DMP XI's

to a party last night while I was at work (I work in a bar) and @*&#$% em up!
mad.gif
He said he got too drunk and don't really remember what happened but I hung the phone up on em before he got a chance to say another word. Whatmakes it even worse is I only wore em one time myself and they were icy. When he gets back to the crib it's on NT
23d35444e7bbe9e2dde5ac8feff259ff0be7a94.jpg

dd8151e8e6d4a5ef856d2d49c7effdc90440e81.jpg

ea8150e6e9d4a5e6a3f33357c5790e6b4f27345.jpg

3ff35be0e12fe028d1c0a936efa3abdddbfe37f.jpg

dc12595e84e26d94aeae8fd6a7ff7012d6b4eba.jpg

15n2813.jpg

Make him buy another DS pair.

It's not about wearing sneakers, it's respect. If you wear something that's not yours treat it like how you'd want your stuff to get treated.

clean them up and move on .. they are only kicks man .. LMAO

Let me go check if mines are still ICY ...
pimp.gif

Honestly, the DMPs are still available, (just look for them)

just have him buy another pair.

In the future do what most OCD sneaker "heads" like myself do. Buy a pair to wear and another to covet.

Put a lock on the closet.

ha, thank to your bro my DS DMP XI will raise in value, soon I will have the last ds icy pair...muhahhaa

no really, go kill that kid or make him lick the shoes until it becomes clean and then go to ISS.
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
I use to do the same +%#+ to my brother when I was younger. But I never messed them up
tired.gif
that sucks.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

No Line brother. We pledged together
pft...not really a "brother" then is he if he's gonna mess up a pair like the XI's. i hope he finds you new ones.
Not the DMP XI's
frown.gif

For reals. I thought he was your blood brother tho. Make him buy you a new pair. Its gonna cost him.

make him buy you a new pair and give him the beat one. oh yeah throw in the 30% off on ebay buy-it-now and ti won't cost him that much.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

make him buy you a new pair and give him the beat one. oh yeah throw in the 30% off on ebay buy-it-now and ti won't cost him that much.
haha...I love that 30% cash back.

Anyways, I'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
if that happened to me. Specially if he went behind my back and did it. But in the end he is your little brother and they do make mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom