�haven't heard this song in maaad long. still fire

��

pimp.gif
�takes me back to my senior year.

Don't get sniped.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Rafool

Yes.

Dudes ask me where I get my clothes at then proceed to go and buy the same thing......

Doesn't get me mad it just makes me shake my head.
smh.gif
I hate this... one dude in particular copies absolutely everything that I do... dude said he was going to get the exact same tattoo as
me and im like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
... im glad im not the only one that goes through this... I try and tell ppl but for some reason they always think its
immature or something...
Hand him over to them, when he starts biting their style, they'll want to give him back, see my post above.

imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

if anything it feels good when people sweat me,
it means i have something they want.. pause

I got an iphone then every single one of my friends end up getting one within a month.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i hate this...back in 05 and 06 when i was collecting AF1's one of my boys went and copped EVERY pair of kicks I had...he was paying $ 200 for kicks I paid $80 for just to catch up..
roll.gif

maaan theres a shorty that dresses like me.. and i'm not even all that stylish.. rather simple infact
talks like me, TYPES like me.. associates with the same people i do..
and i never even met this broad..we dont even live in the same state
indifferent.gif
if she didn't know my homie from bk i probably wouldn't know who the @%%# sheis

how you steal an online stranger's style and mannerisms without even talkin' to em? that's a damn shame.
worst part is all of our mutual friends call her out on it and she denies it.. everytime.. so damn lame

smh.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

Yeah a few dudes do the same to me..I don't mind it, because everyone knows they biting me.
Yeah. Like I said in my first post, it doesn't get me mad it just makes me shake my head.

People know that they are biting....

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I got an iphone then every single one of my friends end up getting one within a month.

thats a joke right? like for real im just asking if you were joking.

jose cansec0 wrote:
how do you think Ye' and pharrell feel?

I always think about this... it seriously has to be annoying as s%#@ to have someone ALWAYS imitating you...

Originally Posted by bonafide125

This happened wit me but iPhones are just popular now
ohwell.gif
you cant go anywhere without seeing someone with one

Back
Top Bottom