Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I knew that hemp could be used to create many things but that car is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing :smokin

Does anyone feel like homosexuality is being pushed at an all time high

[COLOR=#red]Definitely being pushed, and mix that with the fluoride which makes people passive about everything, society is accepting it.

We need to figure out just "why" it's being shoved in our faces though.. if you wanna live that lifestyle, do your thing, however, WHY IS THE MEDIA FORCE FEEDING IT TO US? That's the question.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Definitely being pushed, and mix that with the fluoride which makes people passive about everything, society is accepting it.

We need to figure out just "why" it's being shoved in our faces though.. if you wanna live that lifestyle, do your thing, however, WHY IS THE MEDIA FORCE FEEDING IT TO US? That's the question.[/COLOR]

Gotta go back and find it, but there's a doc I was watching that says before any empire Falls homosexuality rises to all time high levels.

Also, on a spiritual tip to make fun of the "mother" and all things that exist naturally with in her, "they" do it as parody. Homosexuality obviously being one the most unnatural occurring things in reference to the human body. If you look at a lot of major corporations logo you can usually find something dealing with the male anatomy penetrating the female anatomy.

Gotta go back and find it, but there's a doc I was watching that says before any empire Falls homosexuality rises to all time high levels.

Also, on a spiritual tip to make fun of the "mother" and all things that exist naturally with in her, "they" do it as parody. Homosexuality obviously being one the most unnatural occurring things in reference to the human body. If you look at a lot of major corporations logo you can usually find something dealing with the male anatomy penetrating the female anatomy.

[COLOR=#red]Spot on post, and you're right about the rise of homosexuality before every empire falls...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/10/iran-warships-threat-to-usa-coast/5365335/

**** is about to get real

For my bible believers

Jeremiah 50, 51
Isaiah 13
Revelation 17[/COLOR]

Last edited:
So when was the equalibrium?

Is this a thing where either there's gotta be racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and caste systems, oppression, then IMMEDIATELY downfall?

Is there a point where people can live peacefully in a state of social equality. Is that possible?

Cause I haven't seen a tipping point. I see **** was horrible for everyone except for rich white men for thousands of years, and now **** is horrible for slightly less people, and everything is going to fall apart because of it.

So when was the equalibrium?

Is this a thing where either there's gotta be racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and caste systems, oppression, then IMMEDIATELY downfall?

Is there a point where people can live peacefully in a state of social equality. Is that possible?

Cause I haven't seen a tipping point. I see **** was horrible for everyone except for rich white men for thousands of years, and now **** is horrible for slightly less people, and everything is going to fall apart because of it.

That's a very small perspective of history. I don't think things have ever been at peace though. It's always gonna be chaos vs order. I think as long as we go outside of ourselves for peace, then things will always be in turmoil just because there is an illusion that there's not enough or something is the "last" of its kind

With the system in place, it seems like there's always gotta be that one person or group of people you point your finger at and call the bad guy. It seems like that's the backbone to the system. Now with this income inequality agenda, people are pointing their finger at the rich guy...in addition to the homosexuals, minorities, etc. It's a way of controlling and maintaining the balance that they need. If we didn't point our fingers at people, things would be different.

Instead of addressing how to educate and improve the lives of those in poverty (or the 99% in essence), we discuss taxations and concepts like wealth distribution. That's not the answer.

Look at what we spent our youth studying and look where the world is today. Why did I learn some bull instead of how to code? Why weren't students being taught how the economy works, how to succeed in the world of finance trading stocks, commodities, etc.

Yes, the media and society as a whole is pushing it down our throats.

Everything Bateman said has been spot on

Pushing what down our throat? The acceptance of homosexuality?...

I have no problems with people who are gay/homosexual...doesn't effect my life one bit...

With the system in place, it seems like there's always gotta be that one person or group of people you point your finger at and call the bad guy. It seems like that's the backbone to the system. Now with this income inequality agenda, people are pointing their finger at the rich guy...in addition to the homosexuals, minorities, etc. It's a way of controlling and maintaining the balance that they need. If we didn't point our fingers at people, things would be different.

Instead of addressing how to educate and improve the lives of those in poverty (or the 99% in essence), we discuss taxations and concepts like wealth distribution. That's not the answer.

Look at what we spent our youth studying and look where the world is today. Why did I learn some bull instead of how to code? Why weren't students being taught how the economy works, how to succeed in the world of finance trading stocks, commodities, etc.

Look at the education system and who controls it. If memory serves me right, it can all be traced back to Rothschild and International banking ownership. With that said, you see the agenda of the curriculum that's pushed. Even the IQ test was something devised for Jew oppression by the nazis and now it's accepted as our interpreter for genius and levels of intelligence.

Again I'm working off memory; but I think something like 97% percent of children are considered creative genius at age 3. By the time they finish their first two years of school that number goes down to an astonishing 7%. For an economy based on slave like obedience, it's easy to form a conspiracy and suggest why.

There's an agenda. Turn on the Bravo network. Look at the way a Ken doll looks today versus the Ken dolls of the 90s. Something is up.

Good response, Hally. It's sad. I love to learn, but why should I be indebted any further? For that degree? Because quite frankly I can learn the same education if not better on my own for free via the internet.

Last edited:

I have no problems with people who are gay/homosexual...doesn't effect my life one bit...
Ellipses much...

Yes the acceptance of it is OBVIOUSLY being pushed onto the people...

And it does not affect my life either, so I don't care....

But it is being PUSHED....

Obviously...

Last edited:

I agree with you whole heartedly man. It never has and never will bother me if someone is gay.

Someone checked me one day though, they said if everything is connected and our reality has layers to it, you can't pick and choose what does and doesn't bother you. For example, "starving kids in Africa" don't affect me but I'm worried about it cause the human connection we share. Same thing with homosexuality. If I care about the ongoing existence of humans, homosexuality is something I have to consider. Morally, that's a personal decision. Objectively, the human anatomy tells you that it's wrong. Slowly but surely I do believe the blurring of genders can have a negative effect on our society. Naturally, men and women have things that our bodies and psychology are tailored to produced.

I agree with you whole heartedly man. It never has and never will bother me if someone is gay.

Someone checked me one day though, they said if everything is connected and our reality has layers to it, you can't pick and choose what does and doesn't bother you. For example, "starving kids in Africa" don't affect me but I'm worried about it cause the human connection we share. Same thing with homosexuality. If I care about the ongoing existence of humans, homosexuality is something I have to consider. Morally, that's a personal decision. Objectively, the human anatomy tells you that it's wrong. Slowly but surely I do believe the blurring of genders can have a negative effect on our society. Naturally, men and women have things that our bodies and psychology are tailored to produced.

So glad you nipped that in the bud

Clearly nobody said they had a problem with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom