Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
All news is fake like this. They purchase the same stock footage for the daily stories from the big news brokers Reuters or AP.

I understand that..... however one station did a report on how critical NYC is getting & used footage from Italy. in times where people are already in a panic doing something like this is extremely dangerous.

I understand that..... however one station did a report on how critical NYC is getting & used footage from Italy. in times where people are already in a panic doing something like this is extremely dangerous.

They will use fake footage over really footage of the fake footage is more dramatic. They gotta upset the story. They passed a law some years ago about news falling under the entertainment umbrella. Doesn't legally have to be true unlike the media laws in other countries.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/sci...id-not-originate-wuhan-seafood-market-chinese

Coronavirus did not originate in Wuhan seafood market, Chinese scientists say
  • Analysis of genomic data from 93 samples of the novel coronavirus suggests it was imported from elsewhere
  • The busy market then boosted its circulation and spread it to the whole city, research shows
He Huifeng

He Huifeng

Published: 7:38pm, 23 Feb, 2020

New research has shed fresh light on the origins of the deadly coronavirus. Photo: Simon Song
New research has shed fresh light on the origins of the deadly coronavirus. Photo: Simon Song

The novel
coronavirus
that has claimed the lives of more than 2,400 people did not originate at a seafood market in the central China city of
Wuhan
as was first thought, according to a new study by a team of Chinese scientists.
The severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was instead imported from elsewhere, said researchers from Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden under the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Chinese Institute for Brain Research.
The team, led by Dr Yu Wenbin, sequenced the genomic data of 93 SARS-CoV-2 samples provided by 12 countries in a bid to track down the source of the infection and understand how it spreads.
What they found was that while the virus had spread rapidly within the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, there had also been two major population expansions on December 8 and January 6.

Deadly coronavirus may not have originated in Wuhan seafood market, Chinese scientists say
According to the study, which was published on the institute’s website on Thursday, analysis suggested that the coronavirus was introduced from outside the market.

“The crowded market then boosted SARS-CoV-2 circulation and spread it to the whole city in early December 2019,” it said.

Earlier reports by Chinese health authorities and the
World Health Organisation
said that the first known patient showed symptoms on December 8, and that most of the subsequent cases had links to the seafood market, which was closed on January 1.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE NEWSLETTER
Get updates direct to your inbox
SUBSCRIBE
By registering, you agree to our T&C and Privacy Policy
The research went on to say that based on the genome data it was possible that the virus began spreading from person to person in early December or even as early as late November.

“The study concerning whether Huanan market is the only birthplace of SARS-CoV-2 is of great significance for finding its source and determining the intermediate host, so as to control the epidemic and prevent it from spreading again,” the research team said.

The scientists said also that although China’s National Centre for Disease Control and Prevention issued a Level 2 emergency warning about the new coronavirus on January 6, the information was not widely shared.

“If the warning had attracted more attention, the number of cases both nationally and globally in mid-to-late January would have been reduced,” they said.
Meanwhile, Xiang Nijuan, a researcher at the Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, said in an interview with state broadcaster CCTV on Saturday that people infected with the new coronavirus were contagious two days before they showed any symptoms.

Therefore anyone who had been in close contact with someone within 48 hours of them being confirmed as infected should put themselves in isolation for 14 days, he said.

Purchase the China AI Report 2020
brought to you by SCMP Research and enjoy a 20% discount (original price US$400). This 60-page all new intelligence report gives you first-hand insights and analysis into the latest industry developments and intelligence about China AI. Get exclusive access to our webinars for continuous learning, and interact with China AI executives in live Q&A. Offer valid until 31 March 2020.

COMMENTS
He Huifeng

He Huifeng

He Huifeng is an award-winning journalist who has reported on China since 2001. She has gained an in-depth knowledge of political, economic and social issues in mainland China through years of close observation, which has given her a love for journalism in the field.
Coronavirus outbreak
Coronavirus outbreak: All stories|
Disease|
Health in China|
Medicine|
China science

Read more
Locked in the land of loss and regretting: one month in China under coronavirus siege
A month of loss and regret in a city under coronavirus siege

Read more
Coronavirus: Wuhan to quarantine all cured patients for 14 days after some test positive again
Wuhan to quarantine all cured coronavirus patients after some test positive

Read more
Coronavirus: China reports 97 new deaths as Hubei’s cities reach month under lockdown
Coronavirus: China has 97 new deaths, as Hubei’s lockdowns reach month mark

Read more
Coronavirus: China’s small businesses ‘still losing blood’ despite creative means of retrieving stranded workers
Planes, trains and automobiles: factories rush to bring back stranded workers

One thing that has sriously been on my mind, i keep hearing people freak out about the number of deaths... yet we have so many things that cause death 2-3 times more that we casually brush off like normal.

Granted i know this is happening rapidly, and we haven't experienced something like this. But the immense outpouring towards these death numbers is something you don't see for other causes of death.

One thing that has sriously been on my mind, i keep hearing people freak out about the number of deaths... yet we have so many things that cause death 2-3 times more that we casually brush off like normal.

Granted i know this is happening rapidly, and we haven't experienced something like this. But the immense outpouring towards these death numbers is something you don't see for other causes of death.

Don't say that in the Corona thread 😂😂😂

Anyone can provide links for how 5G is harmful
I'm not sure how harmful it is, but radio waves do produce radiation. I am personally cautious w/ keeping mi phone in my lap or near my head & chest for long periods of time. I definitely sleep w/ phone a foot or 2 away from me to at least be semo-safe in the long run.

Really i don't think we've been using GPRS long enough to really tell the long lasting effects.

Don't say that in the Corona thread 😂😂😂

Lmaoo I have been banned from posting in there, i got no warning, notification or response from the mods.

I literally did nothing but post articles from the same scientific journals/sites that others posted from, & posted articles from the south China morning post (which is a popular Chinese newspaper) very odd

There is a Lady that speaks on this and breaks down what it actually does to the body.
I've forgotten where I sent the link. I will send it to you once I find it.

I'm not sure how harmful it is, but radio waves do produce radiation. I am personally cautious w/ keeping mi phone in my lap or near my head & chest for long periods of time. I definitely sleep w/ phone a foot or 2 away from me to at least be semo-safe in the long run.

Really i don't think we've been using GPRS long enough to really tell the long lasting effects.

Thanks fellas! Appreciate it.

Been looking up Craig venter lately. I've lost all hope for the future. Unless something drastic happens to change the trajectories of science/technology it's a wrap for humanity as we know it

Been looking up Craig venter lately. I've lost all hope for the future. Unless something drastic happens to change the trajectories of science/technology it's a wrap for humanity as we know it

Im wondering what you’re basing your conclusions on because the trajectory of things hasn’t changed. For centuries. So that’s been the case. Nothing new.

Yea when I see **** like that I understand why people don't take this stuff seriously. Young pharoah has some decent material but he's hit and miss sometimes

COVID-19 is fake news... and is nothing more than the common cold... the real issue here is the 5G network and the towers that are being erected worldwide... they are quarantining people and enforcing curfews while they are setting up the towers... because they don’t want people to question or prevent them from going up... COVID-19 is a smokescreen...

The real reason why people are getting sick and dying is because 5G is enhancing air born viruses... those with weak immune systems are in trouble.

and the COVID-19 coming out of China is BS too... why do you think the US just broke off China with money??? They paid China off to use the bat soup story to trick the masses into believing this is something to real... but like I said the viruses aren’t new the 5G is just making existing viruses stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom