Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
1540aa2f4cf1b5238dd8b65d0fe3883a45abb5b01674d1a1d225035f47d69b3f.jpg

May be why she feels like she's in jail?

Y'all are only thinking about the consumer side. How much bandwidth is needed on the back end for the data we are uploading? Remember how valuable our data is now. "Data is the new oil". I will add to that quote that we are the wells these companies are mining the "oil" from. What machines does that "oil" fuel? What are those machines built to do when they work?

made the connection about two weeks ago, I think 5G will be essential in on demand device surveillance/remote access, as well as for advertising purposes

after reading about what it is and how it works, and it’s nature of connectivity, it makes too much sense

I think the COVID conspiracy and radiation concern are being pushed purposely as a smoke screen

it will definitely be beneficial in the realm of digital media consumption and communication but the trade off, at least to me, is looking funny in the light

the COVID link doesn’t make sense to me, if the 5G towers or whatever caused the virus it would make more sense for it to have started in the US or somewhere that had 5G before Wuhan did considering it’s been around for going on 4 years. It also spread quickly in areas that don’t have 5G.

it looks like a misdirection to me

made the connection about two weeks ago, I think 5G will be essential in on demand device surveillance/remote access, as well as for advertising purposes

after reading about what it is and how it works, and it’s nature of connectivity, it makes too much sense

I think the COVID conspiracy and radiation concern are being pushed purposely as a smoke screen

it will definitely be beneficial in the realm of digital media consumption and communication but the trade off, at least to me, is looking funny in the light

the COVID link doesn’t make sense to me, if the 5G towers or whatever caused the virus it would make more sense for it to have started in the US or somewhere that had 5G before Wuhan did considering it’s been around for going on 4 years. It also spread quickly in areas that don’t have 5G.

it looks like a misdirection to me
Why can't all of it coexist as far as surveillance and radiation?

Why can't all of it coexist as far as surveillance and radiation?

The two things can coexist. But I lean away from the radiation theories because, as I said in the other thread, my understanding of how 5G works and the type of radiation leads me to believe that the risks are overstated currently. That can definitely change after research and time and I agree that more research is needed before a massive roll out of this scale.

I think it's very similar to the hysteria involving a possible link between home microwaves and cancer, or cell phone use and brain cancer, which over time we have seen that there's no definitive link and specifically brain cancer rates were trending lower than they were pre-cell phone use.

With that said... I will be paying attention to past, present, and future supporters and pushers of 5G technology, from a corporate and government standpoint.

I appreciate the stuff you've been posting about it because at first I had dismissed any claims about 5G technology, but then I did some research and it kinda hit me that these theories might be in the forefront for a reason. They all of a sudden picked up massive steam on social media and I think it's a calculated effort.

I think it's very similar to the hysteria involving a possible link between home microwaves and cancer, or cell phone use and brain cancer, which over time we have seen that there's no definitive link and specifically brain cancer rates were trending lower than they were pre-cell phone use.

Have we seen this tho? I've read and am still in the middle of reading some pretty thorough articles that show clear health risks from these devices. These are long reads

Have we seen this tho? I've read and am still in the middle of reading some pretty thorough articles that show clear health risks from these devices. These are long reads

I will read both of these, thanks.

My limited knowledge on the subject has told me that long term exposure is required for some of the more damaging effects as it's related to the non ionizing radiation "heating" the body. Think of a microwave. It takes direct, constant activity for it to do it's job. Again the sun's rays are more damaging than this radiation (sun burn, skin cancer, etc) as far as we know right now. I am definitely cautious but I feel like the danger may be overstated based on what we know now.

But again this is why I feel more research is necessary, and some widely available information disseminated because this is getting mixed in with the "5G caused Corona" stuff and one of these things is much closer to reality than the other.

Thanks for the links, I'll get started after lunch.

I will read both of these, thanks.

My limited knowledge on the subject has told me that long term exposure is required for some of the more damaging effects as it's related to the non ionizing radiation "heating" the body.

From what I understand that's what 5G is. Constant exposure around the clock without any interruption.

From what I understand that's what 5G is. Constant exposure around the clock without any interruption.

yes the purpose is for close to zero latency and to maintain reliability

what you stated above, that is the thing that makes me want further research on the health aspect but also what worries me about the surveillance aspect

I’m not aware of how concentrated the radiation will be on ground level. It’s weird to me because you would think that 4G would be constantly beaming considering how many people use cell phones and whatnot.

this + 5G being in the news so much

funny style

Are people actually still saying that 5g CAUSED the virus? Can we get off that please. Dumbest **** I’ve ever heard 🤦🏽‍♂️

nah. I think the idea is that when you go to get tested “ they” put the actual virus in you and then the 5g will “ heat up” the virus and cause it to unleash its fury. That’s how I understood Young Pharos theory

nah. I think the idea is that when you go to get tested “ they” put the actual virus in you and then the 5g will “ heat up” the virus and cause it to unleash its fury. That’s how I understood Young Pharos theory

I’m not gonna credit pharaoh for this because I’ve heard multiple people say it but yeah that makes the most sense when you look at the symptoms of emf radiation. Also the claims that Wuhan is the first city to be completely covered by 5g.

Also the claims that Wuhan is the first city to be completely covered by 5g.

That is interesting, but I can’t find any info on this presently. It also doesn’t account for places like Japan and Iran having big outbreaks without having any 5G access.

South Korea and some other locations have had 5G for close to a year and their outbreaks were after Wuhan.

still reading up. a lot more info than I expected is out there it’s just in weird places

did find these though

Summary of second link

Disinformation and misinformation around COVID-19 continue to proliferate around the world, with potentially harmful consequences for public health and effective crisis communication. In the EU and elsewhere, coordinated disinformation messaging seeks to frame vulnerable minorities as the cause of the pandemic and to fuel distrust in the ability of democratic institutions to deliver effective responses. Some state and state-backed actors seek to exploit the public health crisis to advance geopolitical interests, often by directly challenging the credibility of the European Union and its partners.

I may have been on to something with the connections I was making between social media rumor proliferation and concentrated effort to push these ideas

Gonna look through those articles 👍🏽 Outbreaks are happening because the virus is real. No 5g needed. The theory is When 5g turns on it amplifies any condition and makes asymptomatic people actually sick.

My bad I misread your initial post, I was replying to the idea that 5G is the origin of the virus

I have seen that idea floated around and it made my head hurt :lol: but yeah the radio-immunosuppression theories are the most interesting to me so far, they actually make sense if the concentration of the radiation is high enough in close proximity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom