Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

its true about the UFO in skys. my family member swore he saw one..
Why do you think we never see them cause when we leave our house or any place we never look up in the sky.
look up in the sky moe often.. things you will notice you never noticed before.

Last summer I saw at least 20-30 "shooting stars" within 3 months.
I had only seen but 2 my whole life before last summer that I can remember...and they weren't as fast or strange as these ones. The "strange" part is when I explained it to my cousin we were walking and I had just seen one about 20 minutes prior. He didn't catch it so I was trying to explain it to him. We were going back towards his house and seen some house with like 15 antennas on it, most big as @$+!.
So he starts to joke "maybe it's the alien's you saw hahaha." I swear to god as he says this I was looking at the antennas near the top of the house, AND A $%%#++% SHOOTING STAR/UFO appears for like 2 seconds across the night sky (going the same direction as the one I had seen about 20 minutes prior).

Another weird part is anytime thereafter all the shooting stars seem to be going in the same direction, and would appear at the tops of mountain lines, tree tops.

About a month later my girlfriend and I were sitting on the porch smoking around ~4a.m. Seen a "shooting star" over the trees and she was lucky enough to catch it too...going same direction as the previous ones I had seen, by this time I had seen at least 10-15. She was so freaked out she went inside.

I tried to explain it to some co-workers and friends because it was too crazy not to try to share, but the usual response I got from co-workers was "WERE YOU ON ANYTHING?" SMH

I live in Nor-Cal by the way...most of these were in the early morning/really late night in the summer. Last one I saw though was when I was walking my dog sometime in November on a clear night.

Im surprised no one has posted any Spirit Science videos.

If you guys havent seen them yet please watch.

or my favorite

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This philosophical concept has intrigued me for quite some time now.

Philosophical Zombie a.k.a. P-Zombie
A philosophical zombie or p-zombie in the philosophy of mind and perception is a hypothetical being that is indistinguishable from a normal human being except in that it lacks conscious experience, qualia, or sentience.[sup][1][/sup] When a zombie is poked with a sharp object, for example, it does not feel any pain though it behaves exactly as if it does feel pain (it may say "ouch" and recoil from the stimulus, or tell us that it is in intense pain).
The notion of a philosophical zombie is used mainly in thought experiments intended to support arguments (often called "zombie arguments") against forms of physicalism such as materialism, behaviorism and functionalism. Physicalism is the idea that all aspects of human nature can be explained by physical means: specifically, all aspects of human nature and perception can be explained from a neurobiological standpoint. Since a zombie is physiologically indistinguishable from human beings its hypothetical possibility would be an argument for a consciousness that is more than the sum of neurological pathways and brain states.

Can someone explain more on this?& I believe the Ocean is the most key important part of the earth. I KNOW their is another race living under the deep sea. Either under in the earths hollow center (yes, I believe the center of the earth is hollow" or in a secert part of the ocean.I mean, theirs something hidden somewhere on this earth that will come to surface one day that will completely change many beliefs.I truely believe that the mayans had contact with aliens. I still cant get over the fact that humans believe that humans built the pyramids...I mean...be real...Rant over. lmao...ill be bachhhhh!

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

its true about the UFO in skys. my family member swore he saw one..
Why do you think we never see them cause when we leave our house or any place we never look up in the sky.
look up in the sky moe often.. things you will notice you never noticed before.

Last summer I saw at least 20-30 "shooting stars" within 3 months.
I had only seen but 2 my whole life before last summer that I can remember...and they weren't as fast or strange as these ones. The "strange" part is when I explained it to my cousin we were walking and I had just seen one about 20 minutes prior. He didn't catch it so I was trying to explain it to him. We were going back towards his house and seen some house with like 15 antennas on it, most big as @$+!.
So he starts to joke "maybe it's the alien's you saw hahaha." I swear to god as he says this I was looking at the antennas near the top of the house, AND A $%%#++% SHOOTING STAR/UFO appears for like 2 seconds across the night sky (going the same direction as the one I had seen about 20 minutes prior).

Another weird part is anytime thereafter all the shooting stars seem to be going in the same direction, and would appear at the tops of mountain lines, tree tops.

About a month later my girlfriend and I were sitting on the porch smoking around ~4a.m. Seen a "shooting star" over the trees and she was lucky enough to catch it too...going same direction as the previous ones I had seen, by this time I had seen at least 10-15. She was so freaked out she went inside.

I tried to explain it to some co-workers and friends because it was too crazy not to try to share, but the usual response I got from co-workers was "WERE YOU ON ANYTHING?" SMH

I live in Nor-Cal by the way...most of these were in the early morning/really late night in the summer. Last one I saw though was when I was walking my dog sometime in November on a clear night.
They were probably just meteor showers, which btw are 
pimp.gif
 if you catch the good ones. 
Last November, the homie and I saw a HUGE green/orange ball of fire shoot straight down from the sky over the mountains (Vegas Valley). 

I was trippin for like 3 hours, then i found out what it was online. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_fireballs 

What's crazy though is it was directly North, and in that direction is Nellis AFB and Area 51. I still don't believe aliens have ever been here though and I highly doubt they will.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Im surprised no one has posted any Spirit Science videos.

If you guys havent seen them yet please watch.

or my favorite

pimp.gif
 Props for posting this. 

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This philosophical concept has intrigued me for quite some time now.

Philosophical Zombie a.k.a. P-Zombie
A philosophical zombie or p-zombie in the philosophy of mind and perception is a hypothetical being that is indistinguishable from a normal human being except in that it lacks conscious experience, qualia, or sentience.[sup][1][/sup] When a zombie is poked with a sharp object, for example, it does not feel any pain though it behaves exactly as if it does feel pain (it may say "ouch" and recoil from the stimulus, or tell us that it is in intense pain).
The notion of a philosophical zombie is used mainly in thought experiments intended to support arguments (often called "zombie arguments") against forms of physicalism such as materialism, behaviorism and functionalism. Physicalism is the idea that all aspects of human nature can be explained by physical means: specifically, all aspects of human nature and perception can be explained from a neurobiological standpoint. Since a zombie is physiologically indistinguishable from human beings its hypothetical possibility would be an argument for a consciousness that is more than the sum of neurological pathways and brain states.
Can someone explain more on this?

As far as grasping the concept think if someone built a robot and programmed it to act like humans in  every way, react the same way we do when we feel emotions and physical pain. Now just imagine it isn't a robot but a genetically engineered human being but leaning more to being a clone if you will not to confuse with just making a regular human baby. The robot would be human in every way except that it does not have conscious experience; doesn't feel pain or experience emotion but are programmed to be like us. The main point in that argument is you could not tell the difference between a real human being and a philosophical zombie. Mainly arguing against physicalism like behaviorism which says "mental states exist solely as behavior: belief, desire, thought, consciousness, and so on, are simply certain kinds of behavior or tendencies towards behaviors." Thus, revealing a flaw in behaviorism and concluding that physicalism is false

• According to physicalism all that exists in our world (including consciousness) is physical.
  • Thus, if physicalism is true, a logically-possible world in which all physical facts are the same as those of the actual world must contain everything that exists in our actual world. In particular, conscious experience must exist in such a possible world.
  • In fact we can conceive of a world physically indistinguishable from our world but in which there is no consciousness (a zombie world) and we can not see why it is not logically possible.
  • Therefore, physicalism is false. (The conclusion follows from 2. and 3. by modus tollens.)
More stuff in the link as far as arguing for the possibility of these specific type of zombies actually coming in to existence. You'd really have to understand a few philosophical concepts and fields.

A good philosophy professor would explain it in a better and more entertaining way making it more mysterious and interesting.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

This one is not about aliens or something out of this work but its mind blowing. ( I think) Life
Thanx for sharing, Man. That was really nice.

Remember that earthquake in japan that happened about a year a go.....the reactors are still in meltdown and most experts believe "china syndrome" is currently going on....MSM has completely ignored the situation..

Originally Posted by Inno21

Remember that earthquake in japan that happened about a year a go.....the reactors are still in meltdown and most experts believe "china syndrome" is currently going on....MSM has completely ignored the situation..

What's China syndrome?

i love this kind of stuff but im more interested in like the types of aliens out there. i think the flying humanoids creep me out the most. someone needs to post the story of them creepy little aliens trolling that one family in their farmhouse. that was actually what inspired a few 80's movies classics like gremlins, critters, and the never made ET 2(google that it will make you give steven speilberg a lifetime stoneface lol)
also about invasions and aliens taking over earth and being superior you guys think the reason why the greys never attacked and took over earth is because the nordics wont allow them to? i read the nordics were the friendly more superior being in space and that the greys are kinda evil and are like kind of peons to the nordics? i dunno could be wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Inno21

What's China syndrome?

Seems to be a hypothetical situation in which the stuff inside the nuclear power plants would leak out causing some disastrous effects. The hypothetical situation was referred to as China syndrome because it was believed that China was directly under neath the United States on the other side of the globe. So if the stuff inside the nuclear reactors where to escape then it might create a whole on the ground which would go through to the other side
kinda of a stupid name but I could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom