Someone of ya'll can keep being reckless if ya'll want to..till you..

Joined Sep 27, 2006
Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by nicefro

Tough, don't raw doggit.
regardless if you strap up you can still get herpes
so why fight it, you could kiss some random beezy and get cursed for life, some stuff is preventable, but dont live in fear and in a bubble.

Joined Dec 30, 2008
Originally Posted by derventa

I have Oral HSV1, and I still get it in...But realtalk, the ocassional breakouts I get are pretty embarrassing, but I keep my head up and don't let it get to me. A LOT of people have it, and I know you reading this post has it, but are scared to admit it. We should make a team HERPES

Did son really just say there should be a "Team Herpes"?

mac a roni

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2009
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I have Oral HSV1, and I still get it in...But realtalk, the ocassional breakouts I get are pretty embarrassing, but I keep my head up and don't let it get to me. A LOT of people have it, and I know you reading this post has it, but are scared to admit it. We should make a team HERPES

Did son really just say there should be a "Team Herpes"?

i r andre

Banned
Joined Sep 14, 2008

@!$+* you the franchise player, owner. and head coach of that team.

Joined Sep 27, 2006

Joined Aug 26, 2008

Joined Jan 17, 2009
about 85% of people would get a coldsore on their lips before they die.

therefore almost everybody has Herpes simplex 1 (oral) . you may have it but havent had a break out yet.

antonlavey

Banned
Joined Oct 13, 2008
Originally Posted by drsfinest72

therefore almost everybody has Herpes simplex 1 (oral) . you may have it but havent had a break out yet.
QFE....the one you should worry about is HSV-2.

Joined Aug 29, 2008
Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Exactly....I had one after I had pneumonia one year....some girl called me out on that!$+@ too....I WNS....as long as you aren't kissing anyone when u have it or performin oral....you're good

Joined Nov 18, 2007
watch out guys this could be a fake like that one pokemon forum where they all pretended pokemon was real

but dam this is nuts, and
@ the misterP references

Joined Jun 11, 2008

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now