Stolen Ipod

695694_o.gif

Originally Posted by thegame2006

hey guys some @#%$#@ kids went into my parents cars and took all the change and couple of dollars and went through the glove compartments thats it..but then i realize my ipod was in the glove compartment and they took that too so its obvious that its kids..they got in the cars because my dumb parents forgot to lock there cars.they also took my dads car keys so my question is can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yea im mad
So you think it was kids because an adult would have stolen your money and left the ipod? Wrong.  An adult would have stolen it too. 

Or maybe your parents staged it and cleaned out all the change and gave your ipod to your brother because they love him more.

hey guys some @#%$#@ kids went into my parents cars and took all the change and couple of dollars and went through the glove compartments thats it..but then i realize my ipod was in the glove compartment and they took that too so its obvious that its kids..they got in the cars because my dumb parents forgot to lock there cars.they also took my dads car keys so my question is can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yea im mad
So you think it was kids because an adult would have stolen your money and left the ipod? Wrong.  An adult would have stolen it too. 

Or maybe your parents staged it and cleaned out all the change and gave your ipod to your brother because they love him more.

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Originally Posted by The Encore

You're not getting it back either way ... Take the L

never said i wanted it back
eyes.gif

thegame2006 wrote:
can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yungchamp wrote:
take the L and buy another 1 bro

i am its not that be of a deal but i just want to have that reassurance that they wont be able to use it ever
read before you talk
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

Originally Posted by The Encore

You're not getting it back either way ... Take the L

never said i wanted it back
eyes.gif

thegame2006 wrote:
can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

yungchamp wrote:
take the L and buy another 1 bro

i am its not that be of a deal but i just want to have that reassurance that they wont be able to use it ever
read before you talk
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

yea im mad

you would know right?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

yea im mad

you would know right?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom